Flight Controls Changes - Need Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by PS2_Luke, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rif0

We can't perfectly use the inertia ( particulary with the racer farm, which do virtually no yaw ) with this badly altered gravity center on this reaver .

[ Google Translation <3]
    I was clearly the impression of having more mass in front of the cockpit, and therefore more inertial force, amplitude and speed to twist, buck, reverse, pitch ... I do not know if it's a false impression after this heinous patch, brief ...

Thank you for having restored a party of those things
    [ Google Translation <3]
  2. Kirppu1

no more skill is needed, nice
  3. Czarinov

lol, what are you talking about?
  4. Kirppu1

Flying doesn't need skill anymore, because everyone crashes due to the ****** handling
  5. Czarinov

On Cobalt everyone flies just fine, besides today's controls resemble the original ones very closely... Still have no idea about what you're saying...

Do you even play the game?!
  6. Kirppu1

Yes i do, and the thing is nobody flies because of the awful handling
  7. Czarinov

Cobalt is full of ESFs...

Handling is quite good. No offense, the problem is you don't know how to fly and apparently your whole server is just full of newbs :-/...
  8. Kirppu1

The stockholm syndrome has gotten you and how do you know my server
  9. Czarinov

Eh... Who's been holding me captive? Do you even know what this means? Know your sh 1t before writing nonsense :D...

I don't. I just assume that's some unheard server in deep world where noone knows how to use mouse and keyboard.
  10. Kirppu1

Miller, and yes you are right that there are some awful players. also by stockholm syndrome i mean the awful controls
  11. Czarinov

But for it to be Stockholm I would be FORCED to play with it. I wasn't forced. I am not the victim. You are.
  12. Kirppu1

Tell me how to change it back and i'll shut up, if you cannot change it you are forced
    • Up x 1
  13. Czarinov

Apart from little thrust nerfs it's all the same. So back where? What happened to ESFs? Tell me exactly.

No one makes you play the game, so no - it's not forced. It's like saying you are forced to wear Nikes even tho you don't like em. No one forces you to buy them, you know...
    • Up x 1
  14. Kirppu1

the sensitivity is all over the place
    • Up x 1
  15. Czarinov

any prove? I doubt so...

because it's non sense, it's 99% the same it used to be before BIG patch...

I fly just fine and whole server does too. You just forgot how to fly. If you ever knew... and now blaming it on non existant issue :D
    • Up x 1
  16. Runegrace

Pitch sensitivity currently accelerates the more you pitch up and down, eventually reaching the same top speed regardless of sensitivity. That is, unless you press a yaw button which will suddenly apply your sensitivity speed to pitch. The result is that pitch speed becomes wildly inconsistent, especially if you've set your flight sensitivity to anything less than max. This is likely what he is seeing when he says that sensitivity is all over the place.

As for a full server flying fine that depends on who you're talking about. At least on Emerald many of the elite pilots are gone, I hear they left in disgust over the changes. On the flip side, we now seem to have a lot more people in air and I frequently see large air forces fighting each other. My assumption is that ace pilots leaving has actually been very healthy for the air game as it allows for more space for the average player to get into the skies. Still means the controls are terrible, but at least some good has come from it.
    • Up x 2
  17. Czarinov

I'm not sure if I understand. You have to be more clear. Do you mean if I move my mouse faster, sensitivity accelerates? If yes - it always has been like this...

Heh, I certainly don't have this issue. I fly daily.

Cobalt. Where a lot of aces stayed and new aces emerged. No one complains about some "inconsistency" that you talk about.

And pilots left during air-break-patch that was quite some time ago, and after - there were several patches altering controls. Basically what you're speaking about is a thing that has been patched long time ago.
    • Up x 1
  18. Rif0

" Cobalt is so high, we have more aces pilots, it's the best server ", " GNIAHAHAHAHHAHA "

Cobalt is the second europeen server, it is more stable because less habited . And ur " News aces " come from miller, and other unstable and highly frequented servers in this uggly world. It's the true ;) .

Personally, I 'like go " pick-nicker " on cobalt, I am always gratified by your "aces", it's good for my ego . " Wahahahah " .

Well, off topic time .
    • Up x 1
  19. Czarinov

What's your point? :D? No, really?

I just wanted to point to the fact that there is a lot of great pilots on Cobalt form whom I never heard anything about some sensitivity problems during last 1 or 2 months. I also don't care where good pilots come from. Tho it's a good a server for some skilled airgame.
    • Up x 1
  20. Rif0

[IMG]

" no meaning, no report ? " Report me, i'm famous !

The controls are fully restored from 1/2 months, i agree. SENSITIVITY, mass, inertia, all of that !

I can perform a 960 ° with the outer wings of my reaver on a replenishment antennas at 90 degrees to the ground, this game is too easy! (Ironic) <3

Thanks devs, REALLY, for this good retablissement . I want kiss ur ***, thanks again my lords .

P.S : can you remove the air lock-ons and coyotes, now? * I'm already gone, don't banish me, I appeal all your pity. *
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.