When PS goes live on PS4 can we get EU server merge

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OpolE, Jun 21, 2015.

1. OpolE

Hi

Is there any talk of a server merge for the 2 EU servers?

A lot of the times I log in now I'm not getting the MASSIVE MULTIPLAY feel anymore.

Also want to wait until they are merged to look for a dedicated outfit
  2. Alchemist44

Not that I know of. But yeah, the population became as low as on Woodman before the first merge, though Id wait and see if the ps4 release would increase the pop on PC.
  3. Hammerlock

it only increase the hacker density ... miller got overrun by them
    • Up x 1
  4. IamDH

Theres lots of battles imo
  5. boey

Yeah, lots of battles ruined by hackers...
    • Up x 1
  6. Ulas

Why is hackers only targeting miller. I only saw one on cobalt yet. But people on miller are paranoid right now. I got called a hacker couple of times yesterday.
  7. pnkdth

We're talking MAX units underneath the ground murdering players by the thousands, some of them even managing to get more than 4k kills before getting banned. Getting the odd hackusation is nothing special but these guys brag about their cheats and post links to where you can get them.
  8. Ulas

I only saw one of them On Cobalt. And none on miller but I don't have as much time on Miller. It's so unfortunate but I heard they are trying to implement h1z1 anti hack systems into ps2.
  9. IamDH

I agree that its a problem but thats sort of irrelevant to a server merge. I mean, they ruin some battles but not most
  10. lothbrook

The PS4 version is releasing in a couple days and i had to actually look that up as a person who visits Neogaf and other gaming sites regularly? lol, DOA confirmed.
  11. OpolE

Needs one, fights didn't feel big enough even with a pop locked planet haha
  12. KirthGersen

Current Miller pop is still pretty high compared to pre-merge Ceres where I played before.
    Still hope there will be no need to merge.
  13. Bankrotas

Hah, honestly we probably will bleed more pop than gain from PS4
  14. AxiomInsanity87

340+ que to get into ceres all day and night and 96 fights easily found after hours.

Not happening.

If you want the pc version to retain it's players, it would need anti macro, anti ini file edits and serious anti cheat software for people to actually enjoy it.

The experience turns to sht when you realise that you have to butcher a great looking game both visually and with controls to not be at a disadvantage to those who do.

It's not unique to ps2 but therein lies the problem with pc fps in general.

You could just suck it up and get a ps4. It's much better than the loud negative hype you might have seen and the controller is sht but everyone uses one so it's no problem.