[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. JusticePS

Good times yesterday. Did Rogue come over to Leda? I thought I'd seen him in a vehicle a couple of times, but maybe that was before the wipe, on West.
  2. groundskeeperwillie

I joined this outfit not to long ago and have only really been active in PS2 for about a week. So far its been nothing but awesome. If your looking for strategic runs then this is a great outfit to join. All the guys know their stuff.
  3. Fear The Amish

"HEY SENTINELS!" lol lots of fun around dahaka last night
  4. Jepaul

Another morning. Another purple map on Leda.
  5. Fear The Amish

i love the color purple
  6. Argg

Think I'm gonna "Start Wearing Purple" armor for Halloween this year. Gotta figure out how to make some.

Going great, though I hope we see some more TR or NC on Leda. Last night was fun to be overpop for a change instead of West 01 prewipe underpop but the game's at it's best when its about 30-35% for each side.
  7. Miir

Had fun last night guys... lets do it again!
  8. shinjorai

Always great times with Xoo and Sents. If youre out there and youre browsing through these forums and you cant decide on an outfit. Then give the sentinels a shot. Theyre one of the most well rounded and awesome groups of people youll ever have the pleasure of gaming with. Their leader kiddpark is a great guy who im proud to call my friend and the outfit has everything you could ever want from a planetside outfit. They're laid back, organized and get the job done, all the while bagging a few TR and NC uglies along the way.
  9. KiddParK

ya know i can actually cut and paste that and just change the word Sentinels with Quantum and it would be just as true.

/respect.

Also, shin knows WAY more about Teamspeak than I do.. !
  10. Keinz

Great outfit to run with, fun ops, all around a good place to be.
  11. Sarmane

howdy, wondering what particular server Sentinel's run on atm? everything im seeing here is really convincing me to probably jump servers if no ones on Adrastea?
  12. KiddParK

come play with us over on Leda for a night or two and see if the flavor is yummy (hint... it is)

Leda is THE place where the Medium Vanu Outfits hang out and cooperate at the highest level to the bottom... Any outfit you choose to run with here, and you'll see them all in this thread as well... Sentinels, Toxin, Quantum, Xen of AWESOME, the62nd and the Vindicators.. we're all friends. When you join any of us, you become part of something bigger.

Do the Leda Vanu Pub Crawl and see who suits you best.. (hint.. we all do!)

ts3server://teamspeak.vanu-sovereignty.com/?port=9987
  13. Fear The Amish

great work at Dahaka last night
  14. Jepaul

15. Jepaul

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
    And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never
    expect it.
  16. Fear The Amish

Great group of guys/gals if looking for outfit on Leda lookem up!
  17. Bean Delphiki

I remember you! Tons of fun last night with Dahaka. Thanks for saving my *** on multiple occasions :D
  18. Fear The Amish

well we learned at dahaka last night if you got a sundie packed with HA and you see an enemy prowler/sudie combo.... RAM THAT SUNDIE!
    • Up x 1
  19. Sarmane

played that night before and this morning with a squad of the Sentinels and it was a blast, reporting in!
  20. Jepaul

I hope this group wasn't part of the people holding/attacking to the east while TR was pushing our **** in from the top on Leda.

I'm confident it wasn't you guys because this group knows what to do.