OMEN is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by deathmambas, Jan 19, 2015.

1. CombatMeatball

Are there requirements? Ive recently started and beginning to get the hang of this game.
  2. deathmambas

nope no requirements other than be a fun person and have a casual competitiveness!
  3. CombatMeatball

Sounds good, hope to join soon!
  4. YouWannaBeBroski

My in game name is youwannabebroski. I'll look for your friend request. Can't wait to squad up with you guys. Thanks!
  5. deathmambas

Awsome ill get on those invites shortly also feel free to send me a steam request it helps me contact you more smoothly as well
  6. chrisarn94

We'll be holding our outfit ops night tomorrow (Friday) from 7-9 pm est. It'd be a good chance for anyone interested to hop in a squad and see how we do things. Our glorious leader Deathmambas (all hail) may not be in attendance, but his wing man Avalanche will do his best to lead us in his absence. So search that squad browser for OM3N and come have a good time winning with us.
  7. gamespyer0350

Avalanch is jUst a wHiny ***** of a sidekick <3

Tell mambas we shOuld still have the talk with rip soon, He's back.
  8. chrisarn94

Shush! Whining about his whining only makes him whine more! :p and I'll shoot him a message
  9. chrisarn94

Mambas says he's going to try getting everyone together on Monday, and that he's going to be on tonight!! Yaaayyy!!!
  10. chrisarn94

Why should you join OMEN? Because we just won the alert, that's why
    [IMG]
  11. gamespyer0350

Those are our old stats Mambas! Makin us look bad with those up there :p
  12. LazyAsian

OMEN confirmed not able to park a sundy everywhere
  13. chrisarn94

What did you expect?! HE HAD GUNS FOR HANDS!!
  14. RageTonaka

Hello,

Names Rage or Miller. I recently started playing PS2 and am wanting to find a friendly group to run with. Bit new to Pc fps games but not the fps genre. Open minded and willing to learn is my motto.
  15. deathmambas

Yeah rage if ur in game name is the same we will get you in to play with us, ill send you a FR and if you can try and hop in the teamspeak 192.3.94.60:9988 pm a member with the OMEN tag!
  16. RageTonaka

Which version of teamspeak to you all use?
  17. deathmambas

just teamspeak 3, the current teamspeak we just moved into with two other planetside outfits and we do cooperative friday night ops. ill be around from 3-6 pm , and after 9pm est if you can hop in around these times we can talk more
  18. chrisarn94

Saw a picture of deathmambas when he was a little kid today. It was adorable
  19. Mitch01

Hey guys I would really be happy to join your guy's outfit. I am a fairly new player (though I do have experience with Planetside 2 and how everything works) and am looking for an active, friendly outfit to get me going and in the action. I am a fast learner and am looking forward to killing with you!
  20. WinchesterLock

So yep, we are still around, and still getting stuff done better than ANGC. ;)
    • Up x 1