Flight controls and sensitivity. Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TGK71, Jun 26, 2015.

1. TGK71

I've been doing a LOT of flying since a little before launch and for the most part after. However things still don't feel right. Though its mostly due to the quarrels I'm having with my sinsitivity. Put it too low and you'll be able to actually fire with some sort of accuracy but only if they are not flying circles around you or a scythe. Put it too high and you'll be flying with great agility but be totally incapable of hitting anything smaller than a galaxy. My problem is that I can't seem to figure out where it should be. I currently have it about 3 notches up from the lowest setting.
  2. Czarinov

PS4?
  3. Ulas

We need to teach these kiddos how to dogfight now :)
  4. CorporationUSA

At least with the PS4 everyone has the same setup, so you can copy someone who knows what they are doing. On PC you have to account for mouse DPI and resolutions and lord knows what else. My suggestion(assuming you're on a PS4) is just to message someone who is good at flying to find out where they have it at. Or you could just spend a lot of time trying new settings.
  5. Jawarisin

ps4 hehehe.