All the dumb **** wrong with PS2.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kytori, Jun 25, 2015.

1. blackboemmel

every activatable knife, if you activate it.
  2. Rockit

I am shocked there hasn't been an outpouring of requests for prone!
  3. 0fly0

4. IamDH

I just tried all 4 knives in VR. Its a little quicker when wielded but its still 2hit kill. Unless im missing something huge here..
  5. Isokon

You want a popup that tells you how many exits the room you are standing in has? What else should the game do to tell you that you hit someone besides the hitmarker? What exectly is the "right" height you should be able to jump?

When I am lost, I either ask for help or look for answers myself. I do not go on a profanity ridden rant on the forums and try to fault the game for my ineptitude.
  6. IamDH

7. 0fly0

Agree, i have watch cutebeaver jumping video and after that try all sort of jump, it's amazing to see where you can go in this game even if you're not LA, now i can get hackusation because i snipe from nice place like on top of the scu in biolab.
  8. Czarinov

Yeah, just don't forget to push "change type of fire" button. It will start buzzing and now you can 1hitkill.
  9. blackboemmel

yeah, really hard to believe. :p
  10. Goldmonk

I want it.....but it won't happen anytime soon
  11. Imp C Bravo

Funny that a relative noob (last 1 month of closed beta on PS4) knew about knives and a seasoned vet didn't.

That's not a knock on you -- thats a knock on the tutorials....

Regardless, in response to the guy who said cut the OP some slack -- No. If it were his first impressions on the game as you assert -- then yes. But they aren't. The thread title doesn't even say they are. Here is what it says -- Dumb *** **** wrong. I'm quoting.

And then he proceeds to make balance complaints. This is just as ridiculous as that guy who asked for hover tanks for NC because VS had them. A more humble approach could yield meaningful discussion. Instead we get a thread where everyone and their dog has to refute the guy out of sheer audacity of the stupidity.

Let me reiterate -- I have played this game just about a month -- and if someone as green as I am can have the reasonableness to understand this stuff, then there is no excuse for people to not get it. We should have SOME standards as to what we will encourage and accept on the forums as rational thinking human beings.