As feared, the PS4 launch was almost a total disaster

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WorldOfForms, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Iridar51

Do people in modern world still expect decent launches? By this time it should be obvious that any game will be unplayable during first few days after launch, especially an online game.
  2. Kcalehc

It seems they do. My long standing advice when it comes to anything even vaguely technological: Never be the first, you'll regret it, wait till after at least the first patch/update when it'll actually start to work.
  3. WorldOfForms

I didn't have any of these problems when the PC version launched.
  4. Pikachu

The pc version wss known to crash and freeze a lot. Messing with the computer for some so they had to reboot.
  5. Jawarisin

I'd say that's true except for mmorpg's. In those games, if you're not with the front wave, riding it like hell, then you're not going to get anything, and you'll work ten times as hard to get lower results.
  6. Gr33nCheet00sTR

In case it hasn't been said yet, l2 and r2 zoom the map.
  7. vincent-

I wish things were as simple as that but nothing is simple SOE had something perfect and honestly I will continue before reading this and now for sure blame marketing that division just needs to die in every business.
    http://www.raphkoster.com/2015/04/16/a-jedi-saga/