TR stalker infiltrator tips...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ximaster, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Ximaster

I recently created a new char,only for have the 1500 certs at BR 15,im going to focus on infiltrator,mode stalker,and im going to buy a new weapon with real money,but dunno which one. In one part we have the underboss that seems that i manage better than commissioner or blackhand (tested on VR) and have a lot damage per shot,in other part we have the inquisitor that seems that i manage good either,caused a lot of shots per second and their recharge was 30 bullets. Repeater discarded,caused i tested on battlefield and i cant do good work,and the pistol SMG discarded too caused i cant aim correctly and have low bullets in back.

Dunno with one is better and i have another doubt about the skill accessorie,that was nanoarmor or explosion armor.
    In one part nanoarmor protect me from bullets and explosion armor protect me from,well is obvious. In major cases,ALWAYS,always a grenade from nowhere kill me,or a plane with rockets,but one player said me that stalkers must go with nanoarmor for protect from bullets of infantry.

Maybe nanoarmor was better caused explosions not always happen,but when happen,ALWAYS kills me,maybe i go like rambo with infiltrators but its the best class for survive caused invisibility.

The thread is about skills accessories and sidearm for stalker infiltrator,and commissioner,blackhand,and the ballista was discarded,maybe have firepower but low rate of fire,and i need that in close range combat.

Well,thanks for read this and hopefully u can help me to decide.
  2. Ximaster

Forgot about sidearm doubt,i decided for the Blackhand. But still dont know which accessorie skill to put.
  3. Extremite

Pick up the OHK knife for your faction. (Ripper, I think it is called.)
  4. breeje

1. blackhand with new scope so that you can aim while cloaked, no laser or darklight
    2. OHK knife
    3. mines
    4. motion darts
    5. cert in to cloak and darts
    6. (optional) commy and X-bow
    7. kill those bastards

this is my basic load out for almost every occasion as a stalker, and works with success for me

5. Amouris

Honestly I'd work on getting better with the AMP or Repeater, both are really solid weapons.
  6. Thundastorm

Personally, I use the following stalker loadout:
    -NS44L Blackhand // Long Range, stay at least 50m away. This counters your low shields. Only useful with good aim
    -Motion Spotter // Lasts long, spots continuously, and almost no enemy cares about destroying while I play...
    -EMP Grenade // Shield drain, Mine destruction (get vehicle kills as Infiltrator!), also very good with the XBow sidearm
    -Grenade Bandolier // Because 1 EMP is not enough.
    -Stalker Cloak // Invisible forever!
    -Bouncing Betty or Proximity Mine or Claymore (Depending on Faction) //
    Here a little longer explanation: I used to have the medikits with me for a very long time, and it saved me very often. But once I got the mines I received ridiculously many kills in a short time, often preventing me from being shot (and needing a medkit) in the first place. Since I changed from Ammo Capacity Armor to Grenade Bandolier and from Medkit to Mine, all I need to do is hack a terminal. (you can change to your medic there, regenerate health, and switch back to Infiltrator in a short time).
    • Up x 1
  7. Ximaster

Okay,im going to take bouncing betty with my NC infiltrator,but i have a noob question.

The third lvl of stalker cloak costs 200 certs,so this means that fourth lvl costs 500??? or maybe 1000??
  8. JobiWan

IMO the Crossbow is made for stalking, it's pretty much the only weapon I use when playing stalker.

I don't bother with nanoweave or flak armour, generally if you get seen you're dead anyway, so I use the grenade bandolier with EMP nades.

I use level 3 cloak, it's not worth it to go to level 4 unless you have loads of spare certs.

I prefer motion spotters as they last longer and I can set traps - put a spotter somewhere obvious and a claymore/ ES mine where the enemy will approach from - a tactic some will hate but it gets a lot of kills.

I usually run with the implant that lets you survive falls as I find it easier to escape when spotted if I jump off a ledge or something.
    • Up x 1
  9. Ximaster

And another question. Im not gonna but anything for TR,im going to buy a new weapon for stalker NC infiltrator. Im undecided between NC08 Mag Scatter (since im good with shotguns) or Desperado. I usually face the enemy while im cloaked and i think that Mag Scatter its better,but not tested in combat. Actually i have the Rebel,but every time the enemyes have time to escape before dies. I think with Mag Scatter this doesnt happens.

But i need ur opinion. Maybe this weapon have low rate of fire in combat??? I noticed that was lower rate of fire than normal shotgun,but two shoots in the face of enemy and goodbye enemy. When i say that im good with shotguns i say that i clean a room of 3 guys with the standard Mauler in NC HA without put shields on.

So,i think the Mag Scatter was good for what i want,the bad thing its the clip,only 4 shoots,but for appear in the face of enemy,shoot 2 times,kill the enemy and disappear,i think its good.

What do u think about NC08 Mag Scatter???

Im going to put bouncing betty lvl 1 when i can but i still need to know how much certs needed for maximum lvl of stalker cloak,lvl 3 costs 200 certs,and one guy in game said that the maximum lvl costs 1000!!! certs,its true???
  10. JobiWan

Yes, the last level of most things is 1000 certs, and in many cases, not worth it at least until you have lots and lots of spare certs.
  11. Ximaster

Please,tell me what this guys saying about the mag scatter,i dont understand english speaked.
  12. CuteBeaver

I'd just like to point out that the Repeater is absolutely lethal for stalking. Its basically a mini hand held SMG. You might want to go back and revisit this pistol in the future. Success for stalking has more to do with picking the right moment and executing the ambush.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...ltrator-looking-for-help.224664/#post-3166763

That being said if you want to buy anything a good medium / longer range solution like the Crossbow or the Blackhand would be fine.
  13. cobaltlightning

Imma have to double up on Beaver, the Repeater feels like it's the most effective default sidearm, especially in the situation where it matters. In terms of TR weaponry, it deals more damage overall than the AMP and, with its burst, feels just as automatic. Put a suppressor on that thing and aint nobody gonna hear it.
  14. Ximaster

Ok,thanks all for the tips,finally im going to buy the Mag Scatter. My NC infiltrator needs it.