Same hacker is still ingame

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ripsipiirakka, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Ripsipiirakka

Ok so this same hacker has been making people's day bad for over the last month, its the guy in miller server who keeps spamming his blog "fastmemoryman" using yells in the chat. He just keeps making new accounts apparently to dodge his bans or something. How is this bastard not IP banned yet or something?

Also what is up with the increased ammount of hackers in general ingame? I've been playing planetside 2 for over a year now, and they just started to pop up lately during this spring. I would sincerely hope that developers will start working on fixing this issue, just for their sake. Hackers are bad for business.
    • Up x 4
  2. joeski

[IMG]Come on Baybreak, this person is properly spoiling the game for hundreds and hundreds of people
  3. joeski

4. joeski

[IMG][/url][/IMG]last 2 pics didn't work.....
  5. joeski

6. Dramonicous

for **** sake!!! DEAL WITH THIS DUCHEBAG!

Vanu were winning the esamir alert, but then this guy shows up and by the time the alert ended he had well over 4k kills
    We were pushed down to about 24%ish territory, and lost 5% on world pop cuz of him.

Its time to hire a full time GM (atleast 1 for US 1 for EU ) to deal with these bastards and a team to fix the coding which they exploit.

In the end there was 2 of them, the other one was stupid and entered the spawn room so I shot him in the face with my archer.

I hope you realize the problem these hackers cause. They keep playing for several hours and the only 2 solutions players have are to leave the area and hope he doesnt follow or you logoff. Do you think anyone will buy anything in the store or subscribe during that time? If your lucky they eventually forget about it after a few days, but then they return and it all starts over...
    • Up x 2
  7. amigafan2003

This guy just ruined the Esamir alert - third time this week I've seen the same guy - reported on all occasions.

If he shows up again I'll unsub and stopped playing - I've been subbed since release day.
  8. CodexCharash

hey, I also have seen this hacker today and he destroyed the game for my outfit-mates and my hole platoon. The last weeks and months I have seen the number of hackers increasing and in my opinion it should be the target of Daybreak to solve this problem as fast as possible.

So I see a lot of guys loosing the fun here cause of that situation, but not cause their is 1 hacker in one base. The thing what really disappoints most of the players is, that its taking to long till something happens against this hacker.

In my opinion ,you should really start having a few guys constantly having a look on the live-servers . Or you should give some community or outfit leaders a way to contact an admin. so on this way, your admins dont get spammed, but if something happens the admins can act much faster.

greetings [EDIM] CodexCharash
    • Up x 1
  9. GrudgeTheDutch

Daybreak, get this sorted or you won't see a single dime from me again. Plenty of gamers won't mind to leave PS2 at all as almost everyone is getting tired of this crap.
  10. PS2xProphecy

LMFAO! this is pure evil, looks like he's getting 1000 kills per hour. That's insane! I hope he never comes to my server (Emerald).
  11. Forrest8Gump

The truth about him is that he advertises his cheats in games, he is nobody, because he try to earn money on nothing, with his skills he could make money on constructing something, not destroying, i dont believe he is rich, because i would not deal making cheats, no enjoy, no nothing, just money from people who pay for them cheats.
    We have 2 sides: that coder FastMemoryMan, and Daybreak - which have bigger ability in that issue? If crew of DB cant nothing do with ONE PERSON, thats is sad, because we have that:
    http://nikainoya.************/2015/07/planetside-2-hack-6-2-month-by-nikainoya.html
    https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8282108246644852449/search/fastmemoryman

And everyone hwo was yesterday's evening knows what was happening.

He wrote yesterday, that you couldn't finish him for years - he just advertises his product, and destroys your game and many others, you should do something with others gaming companies, i dont know close down his site, his youtube channel, put person which when only see player with nick fastmomoryman..., will ban him i dont know what to do, you have power here, SO PLEASE FIND THE SOLUTION BECAUSE I WANT GIVE YOU MORE MONEY AND PLAY UP TO THE LAST DAY OF YOUR SERVERS, SO REALLY, PLEASE.

thankyou.

and typical sorry for grammar.