Empire Specific Flashes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Foxirus, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Foxirus

This is a suggestion I am making to help improve faction diversity as well as improve sales.

Empire Specific flashes will be a new type of Flash. This vehicle will have to be permanently unlocked Via certs, And will have empire specific in weapons and design. What makes this flash different is that the ES weapons it has CANNOT be used on the Nanite Systems Flash.

Each flash should be given a specific name that reflects their faction as well as a design that reflects said factions technology level and design.

This idea would eventually be moved over to the much desired Empire Specific Harassers. This would give the game more potential sales as well as a deeper hold of its empire specific traits.

Anyone who reads this post, Feel free to bounce around ideas of what you would like to see added. But try to keep it relevant to ES Harassers/Flashes and the respective weapons each would be given.
    • Up x 8
  2. AlterEgo

I second this notion.
    • Up x 2
  3. IamDH

There has always been talk of ES flashes since the beginning of time (and even pics). The lack of mention in the roadmap leads me to believe that we wont get ES flashes
    • Up x 1
  4. Foxirus

Yes. With this game, Nothing gets done unless people make a big enough **** storm out of it and show heavy interest. The company is not going to make something if they don't think they can profit from it in a timely manner. If enough people show interest, It will hit a table at some point in time.
  5. FBVanu

• Up x 2
  6. Opapanax

More empire specific stuff is always nice. Can have some empire flare and only needs to be a slightly beefier NS Flash. Would it be empire by design of the flash itself or could we just do something for weapons on the flash?
  7. JohnGalt36

• Up x 3
  8. DirArtillerySupport

Well in that case they should quit while they are behind ;)

113 up-votes isn't showing interest? ...oops...114 while I was typing this.
    • Up x 1
  9. Campagne

ES weapons? You mean like a mini Vulcan for TR, and mini PPA (or whatever the thing is called) for VS, and some ****** shotgun thing for NC, right?
    • Up x 2
  10. Opapanax

Those pictures were nice.
  11. Dualice

Faction-specific erryting (gunships, light tanks, even healing/repair tools) would have been nice from launch, says me. I've always thought it odd that VS should have the interest or the inclination to use anything made by Nanite Systems.
    • Up x 1
  12. Cookie5000

What happen to the empire specific harassers they showcased back in October for the SOE Live thing?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  13. Armcross

Sadly it zeems faction diversity isn't in their mind.
    • Up x 1
  14. 0fly0

If they can just let the flash like it is now it would be great for started... If i remember they want to delete the fury on flash
  15. FieldMarshall

No idea who made this but they are kinda cool:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The NC one needs some work though, lol
    • Up x 2
  16. Liewec123

faction diversity really does need overhauling.

for flashes it would be cool if they added a little faction flavour,
    like giving VS a very short "launch" (kind of like icarus jets), or even make it like 10 second drifter jets? XD
    TR could get a lockdown? increasing rate of fire, velocity and reload (could be something else since thats sniper bait)
    NC could get a frontal windshield to protect from head and body shots from the front (the flash would take the damage instead of the player)
  17. Dualice

No more lockdown! For the love of God, no more lockdown!

:D
  18. Cookie5000

Holy **** thats badass, NC just looks like a regular flash tho. :p
  19. Tycoh

NNNOOOO! No more lockdowns! Why would you put lockdown on a flash!? Just give TR a proper ES ability like an overcharge that blasts the flash to break neck speeds. Or maybe give them the utility to remove the back seat and replace it with a small turret.
  20. AlterEgo

I don't know. Only one other form of transportation strikes me as being NC...
    [IMG]
    Meh? MEH? It doesn't look too bad.