AM7 Archer is still total ****! BUFF FOR ******* REAL!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by CapEnTrade, Jun 9, 2015.

1. CapEnTrade

Warning, colorful language...

We're not all idiots, we know this is another example of a ****** NS gun you're tossing into the game because NS guns sale the most.

The Crossbow, ****!

The MKV Suppressed, ****!
    The Valkrie, still kinda ****!
    The spitfire... holy **** that thing is ****!
    The Blackhand, totally badass but still a bit ******!

The AM7 Archer is no different, it's just another piece of **** made solely for sales.

All of these are novel ideas that would be really sweet if they weren't all so ******.
    Don't you understand that if you actually make these weapons and things viable you'll make more money? I just don't get you guys!

This thread focuses on the AM7 Archer, so I'm going to tell you what it needs to be viable because you've CLEARLY shown that if you go along like this we'll end up with just more ****.

1. MORE damage to vehicles/tanks.
    2. More velocity.
    3. Faster chamber time (1.5ish) .
    4. further (REALLY) improve damage vs infantry and a little more against maxes, this thing replaces the ******* main weapon, therefore I SHOULD be able to at least defend myself somehow. Right now it's PATHETIC.
    5. Improve damage falloff, min to 20m, max to 300m.
    5. Consider other classes.
    6. remove sway from default sight.

Even with all of these changes the gun will still be total **** against infantry, HOWEVER reasonably viable against maxes, vehicles, and tanks.

Sorry for the colorful language but your extortion of good ideas into **** for money is a colorful topic.
    plz don't ban me...
    • Up x 1
  2. EmeraldShadow

Please stop trolling the forums, what is with these idiotic buff threads? the am7 2 shots maxes in the head... that's borderline OP.
    • Up x 3
  3. RedArmy

but yet, ur still talking about a semi A/V gun on a class that has infinite ammo....
  4. xthezerohunter

I remember when I bought the Crossbow, I deleted my character the next week.
  5. SW0V

lol. Please stop trolling.
  6. Jubikus

Am i the only person actually looking forward to this weapon even tho it screws my faction slightly more. Why because tho its garbage at most things it should excel at damage on maxes so ill finally have something that can mess up a raven/vortex maxes day while trying to push across a field on indar itl be a nice challenge to hit them at distance while they are moving but be rewarded for good accuracy.

PS. Lockdown yeah easier to shoot something thats not moving
  7. SW0V

Right there with you mate. Despite it being significantly better against our lockdown MAXs, I'm still excited to FINALLY have an answer to raven/vortex MAXs. Besides, who uses lockdown anyway?
  8. Jubikus

TR burster maxes i also tend to use it with fractures if i can get an angle on a sundy since well if your going to long distance AV you kind of need the extra velocity and reload since Fractures are kind of garbage
  9. SW0V

Yeah me too. Burster and anti-AMS fracture is all lockdown is good for and the AMR will be perfect for killing both. I wonder what we're gonna do... I'm sure we'll figure it out.
  10. Chunkalish

I totally cant wait to get my hands on this beast. I dont expect to rain biblical proportions of death down on a field of maxes, but those few times I will makes this weapon very worth it.
  11. Kirppu1

Idiotic threads like this are made by people whom want planetside to be battlelelelelelelfield