BR 1 Murder

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vazinero, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Vazinero

Am I the only one who feels bad whenever killing a low BR, especially a BR 1? :(

This is my reaction:
    • Up x 1
  2. JohnGalt36

I figure I got murdered plenty at BR1, so I don't feel bad.

WELCOME TO PLANETSIDE!
  3. Haquim

No, you most definitely are not.

But do you know what feels even worse?
    Shooting down a BR < 20 Pilot.
    It feels like kicking a puppy. Also he might get frustrated trying to enter the "airgame" and give up.
    • Up x 1
  4. Vazinero

Yeah I agree.
    • Up x 1
  5. 00000000000000000000

Killing a BR 1, playing a Light Assault, right after his drop pod hits the ground.

"WELCOME TO PLANETSIDE!"
  6. AlterEgo

With the new 100 certs for the first 15 BRs, they do get certs easier. With the cert cost increases, though... everything's screwed up.
  7. toast2250

I farm everything that crawls. And then I send them a love letter. It brings me deep, utter satisfaction!

Create a smurf NC character and get em BR100 rekt with the stock sniper rifle, make sure to send them a warm message.

Griefers, smurfs and such are a serious issue in LOL from what I observed.
    Where team-play plays an incredibly important role, so riot is doing everything possible to force people to behave.
  8. Scr1nRusher

holy vanu that intro is overly loud.
    • Up x 4
  9. Grumblefern

I feel bad when I kill them repeatedly at small fights. Especially when they keep trying to come after you. I remember repeatedly killing a guy as stalker infil, and eventually he pulled a MAX unit to try to hunt me down after I killed him several times. Then I redeployed and he's stuck at a base with no enemies in a MAX suit he spent 450 resources to do nothing with. :(

In retrospect I should have manned up and faced him with my blackhand stalker infiltrator, given him that one sweet revenge kill.
    • Up x 1
  10. Hatesphere

every time I kill a BR 1 I feel dirty. no other way to describe it. I know some of them are alts, but still.
  11. Leftconsin

There have been a few times where I was working on a directive or auraxium and I'm just farming it with total disregard for other players.

The other day I sniped a guy 6 times in a row at a vehicle terminal. BR6 I believe.
    Late last year I was at a small fight at Northpoint finishing off the Rocketpod Auraxium. I got one guy 8 times. I first killed him as a BR2. He was 4 or 5 when I moved on to somewhere else.

Yeah, I kinda have wanted to send them a tell basically saying "Hey, you should join an outfit or something and get in a better organized squad."
  12. Kristan

fits to high MLGPRO420BLAZEITFGGT standarts
    • Up x 1
  13. PurpleRobe

BR most of the time means nothing in a persistant game like PS2 cux everyone can create new BR1 characters. I won't feel sorry if s.o such as Wrel create BR1 named WrelLOL and then I rek him, or he reks me (just an example).
  14. Demigan

I remember the good old days. You joined the game, dropped down in a droppod... and all I saw was red guys, red guys everywhere. They shot right passed me to some guys behind, but by the time I turned around they were dead. Thinking they had to be friends due to not taking a shot at me I ran along with them... for 2 seconds when about 6 guys blew me to pieces. The Prowlers behind them barely had a chance to register me being there but made the fight even more unbalanced

That was a good welcome for me, you drop down next to 2 buddies (who were farther away than the enemies) and get your *** kicked, no better way to say "welcome to Planetside!"
  15. Iridar51

I kinda think "oh, the poor guy". It's not really my fault since I have no way of knowing what BR he is. It's just unfortunate for him to have met me.

As Elegen eloquently put it: "Too bad you saw me, kids". (obscure japanime reference)
    • Up x 1
  16. thebigbortishbort

yeah this sums it up pretty well , sadly.
  17. Steza

I give low BR's tips for when I kill them, sometimes I don't even bother killing them when I see them immediately after. Just kind of walk away unless they are taking the point then I need to do what I have to for my faction lol.
  18. TheMish

Never

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  19. Czarinov

Doesn't matter at all what BR players you kill were...
  20. HAXTIME

I once killed a 3/3 Liberator with a deployed AP prowler. All 3 occupants were BR1. 3 close friends trying to survive. I still get nightmares about it. Or the 2/6 Valkyire (both BR1) that I hunted down with a Mossy.
    • Up x 1