Cheat or Legit???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Grunt_Alpha, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Grunt_Alpha

2. Leftconsin

• Up x 1
  3. TheBlindFreak

That's a bannable offense. Report and move on.
    • Up x 3
  4. DorianOmega

More then likely stat padding, probably some friend or same guy on another computer farming the guy for certs.
  5. ChUnKiFieR

Looks to me like the days of being banned are over and everybody knows it. When a company is struggling they'll take anybody's money. Even hackers and stat padders!
    • Up x 2
  6. AlterEgo

7. Kentucky Windage

What the:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Garmus

I feel sad for this player. I hope he will someday feel a real enjoyment from actual PS2 gameplay.
    • Up x 1
  9. gartho33

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?help/terms

perhaps a re-read of the TOS is needed of late....
  10. Darthjackn

He is stat padding for kills, but otherwise he absolutely sucks balls at the game. His accuracy on another weapons sucks as well as his cite per minute and kills per minute.
  11. Klypto

• Up x 2
  12. Pokebreaker

I think he may have been thinking of the following, as it would be more applicable:

• Naming/Accusing - Openly accusing another player or group of misbehavior results in non-constructive discussion and is not allowed. You may discuss the type of behavior at issue, but specifically naming individuals or groups is not allowed. In cases of exploiting, harassment or other violations of conduct, please submit a ticket to Customer Service for investigation.