What Free Level Up Certs!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by The Cat Mage, May 29, 2015.

1. The Cat Mage

I have leveled up to level 15 and to 16 and have not received any certs.
  2. AlterEgo

Do you know how many you have, now?
  3. Plastikfrosch

Thats because you will only get 100certs for each lvl from 1-15. After BR 15 you wont get free certs for your char anymore. those 100certs per BR is a new mechanism (only a few weeks old) and was meant to make it easyer for new players to get min. 1 class or vehicle on a good lvl. Before that last update noone got anything for achieving the next BR therefore you got one weapon for creating a new char (i for example got the pulsar C for my LA for free and you would always get the 250cert weapon for your faction and class you wanted to main). So as it is now new players get more than veterans got (and the real veterans got nothing in the beginning.
    The downside of that new structure: it came together with the higher certprizes for the weapons.
  4. The Cat Mage

5. The Cat Mage

I do think that that is stupid though because its now a pay to win or you have to spend you entire life playing it to get anywhere if your above level 15.
  6. Endlave

in no way is this pay2win. Even hefty cert prices like 1000 certs can be achieved in a week or less.
  7. day ofm one

Actually, no.

In every free to play game you have to work quite a bit to get enough in-game curency to buy anything.

In another game (won't say the name here you get ~20 coins per match.
    A match takes ~30 minutes to play.
    In addition to that, you get coin rewards after certain levels.
    Also special challenges give you 300-600 coins.
    New classes cost 2.000-10.000 coins.

I now have 5000 coins after ~5 hours.

It is pretty much the same with planetside, I get 100 certs per hour if everything works fine in terms of performance, that is 10 hours gameplay for the most expensive stuff as well.

Free-to-play allows you to get every game neccessary stuff for free (weapons(classes) if it is not pay to win.
    Cosmetics are not game esential and don't change stats usually, they don't make the game pay-to-win.

The way F2P works is, that they set the in game currency prices quite high, so you either have to really play for your desired items or you have to pay.

PlanetSide 2 is a pretty good example of a game, where you can get everything you need just by playing.

It takes a time,y es, that's the intention, the devs want to encourage people to spend money on the game.
    They have to live as well, you see.

In good F2P games, the only difference paying real money makes, is speeding the process of getting what you want uo.
    You can either buy experience boosters or the items directly.
  8. The Cat Mage

Thank you for proving my other point. You have to wast your life on it. As you did say it would take you 5 hours.
    I have better things to do, like have fun with my family and friends.
  9. Endlave

Irrelevant argument. You do play games to spend your time having fun. Switching out "playing games" with "hanging out with friends" is like saying "I would rather eat wheat bread instead of wholewheat bread." You are still eating bread

if playing a game is too bothersome for you, maybe playing games isn't the right hobby for you. At least you should avoid the F2P games, as you have clearly no affinity for them.
    • Up x 2
  10. day ofm one

Then you probably shouldn't play videogames, seriously...

If you can't afford to spend time into something, just don't do it.
    • Up x 2
  11. Snapius

I had a 15BR NC char, so i removed it and started again. It's MUCH better now. After 6h of gameplay i am at BR 12 and my standard medic loadout is pretty much maxed out. Some people complain that the weapons are more expensive now, but instead you have a much faster character progression at the beginning which is way nicer than before. Also i didn't use the free exp booster even. :)

Thank you devs.
  12. user101

Best way to make points is be a Lib gunner.... second best is be a medic. Lib gunners can make 250+ an hour or more. I have seen good teams make 500 an hour in big battles. You can't just be a good gunner you have to be a great gunner and have call-outs and practice, practice,practice.

Double XP looks like a slot machine going off in a liberator....!!!!

If your just starting out spend your time in a Liberator don't fly it gun it....!
  13. DK22

Just be a member +50%
    Double XP weekend +100% and enable a boost for another 50% up.
    You'll be leveling up pretty darn fast!
    And try and get your 5 daily ribbons every day if you can.
  14. Ninave

When you are set on your main character, remember to redeem the code "MLGREPORT" in the Depot. You get a small free boost and a decal. You can only redeem it on one character though hence the mention of "main".
  15. xthezerohunter

"I'm better than you and am far to important to spend time like the rest of you commoners."

If you can't spend 5 hours doing something in a video game in a week or month then don't play video games, don't talk on forums, and don't use the internet. If 5 hours is your entire life then you really aren't in any position to talk about having better things to do because clearly you really don't.
  16. Foxirus

...Its possible to NOT get your 5 daily ribbons? Jesus.. You could literally do nothing and sit on the bus while your allies take the base and still get them.
  17. The Cat Mage

Thank you for taking part in this argument I wanted to see if anyone would agree with me. Obviously i have underestimated this community as it is really tight. You should pride your selves on how close as a community your all are.
  18. Endlave

Lol, this community is garbage. Everyone just complains, asks for nerfs and wants stuff removed from the game. Half of the guys here are elitist brats thinking they are gods in this game while the other half doesn't even understand what this game is about and treats it as another CoD/BF clone.

It's just that your arguments don't make even the slightest bit of sense and that you are talking about things you don't really understand. That's why we can all agree on something for once.
  19. blackboemmel

you lucky guy!!!