Ravens... we shouldn't still be talking about this ...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Butterlander, May 22, 2015.

1. Butterlander

They are broken.

Every sane person playing the game knows they are broken.

They are the most imbalanced thing in the game by a very, very large margin.

So long overdue for a change it's mind boggling.

They do overpowered damage. They have overpowered range. They have overpowered wire guiding mechanic without any downside whatsoever to it like AV turrets. They can strafe around spamming while maintaining near 100% accuracy - just put crosshair on target and win. They're on the most durable "infantry" unit, getting benefit of not rendering in many battles but can't be one-shot to get rid of like AV turrets. And even if you pull a couple fantastic shots on a small strafing target with AP rounds, some medic can revive them.

The problem has been identified. FIX IT. NOW!
  2. HadesR

:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  3. NinjaTurtle

I believe the official NC stance on this is

"SCRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
  4. Jackplays17

Aww... Did some poor baby die again? Thats so sad...
  5. Marsali

If you take away the raven max then you are going to have to give up the sniper cannon and fracture.
  6. prodo123

7. EliteEskimo

If giving up the fracture for removing the Lancer and Raven was an option I'd do it in a heart beat.
    • Up x 5
  8. Butterlander

Deal. Easily.
    • Up x 3
  9. Marsali

You may like the idea but just wait till the spandex see this thread.

You may want an umbrella. Vanu tears are possible carcinogens.
  10. GhostAvatar

So what exactly is the downside to this deal for the TR?
    • Up x 6
  11. Dgross

What? What was that son? I can't hear you, my ears are still ringing.
  12. Scr1nRusher

Your title is the most buzzfeed thing.

Also its funny.

You say "we" shouldn't be talking about it, yet its YOU who is now talking about it.
    • Up x 1
  13. MetalCotton

I need to start keeping a count on 'NERF THE RAVEN' threads.
  14. Littleman

I'll even throw in the Striker to sweeten the deal!
    • Up x 2
  15. DorianOmega

Fractures could use a buff more then anything, they also happen to be preforming the worst of all top tier AV max weapons (ravens,fractures,vortex) according to dasanfall stats. Plus its functionality inst all that unique, basically fractures are rapid fire falcons with a low damage per shot and even less DPS then said falcons. Something like bringing fractures damage per shot up to 225 and reducing reload times from 2.2 short and 2.5 long down to 1.9 short and 2.2 long.
  16. MetalCotton

Buffing Fractures to have above Falcon level DPS would be the best thing.
  17. Dgross

You know why they named it the Striker? Because it strikes people after you throw it at them.
  18. PrimePriest

Pshhhh...it has already been nerfed. No more nerfs. Only dreams now.
  19. Grumblefern

They'd just get used as AI. The fundamental problem is that they suck at actually hitting vehicles at longer ranges, and TR has Pounders for short range.
  20. MetalCotton

Fair point. I just figured rapid rockets would be neat, since TR only has 'rapid-fire everything' going for them.