What to do in PS2 while drunk

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Grumblefern, May 21, 2015.

1. ShinKartz

Actually getting drunk helps me in PS2 (too bad I do it very rarely). I get ridiculously brave and super lucky as I live through most of the encounters. Either I have a personal space-time distortion around me that bends the bullets away from me orr people are simply dumbfounded by the sheer idiocy of a man charging head first into a tank line
    • Up x 1
  2. Liewec123

lasher is my favourite drunk weapon, run in spraying in the general direction of the enemies while ADADing and heck, even jumping lol
    works wonders!
  3. Morti

Drifter jets + 50 round smg

bonus points for using turbo flash to catapult yourself into enemies
  4. customer548

I'd say go for personal mines / land mines spamming. Running as an Infi or engi in order to put them on ground doesn't require any aiming, and doctors say sport is good for health. Being unable to running straight is good, snipers will think "omg, pro player, so aware,avoiding bullets".
    Adding Real Time Stats Tracker "Pizza delivery" sounds should keep your attention focused, but may increase your irl hunger.

Invisible Flash + S12 Renegade seems to be the best option. Scrapper combat chassis will keep you on rails (Racer chassis is definitly for 3 weeks sober people drinking a lot of coffee), then just learn how to go to 1rst person view after identifying the right target/targets, uncloak in the last few seconds and shoot / drive straight over those damn bad guys. Flash is cheap and fun.

Anti Infantry Max / HA+shotgun in overcrowded bases as a defender may be a good alternative too. No real aim, but may be frustrating due to sober opponents.

Spamming Infi radar darts will make your self esteem increase a lot,if you decide that helping your teammates while being 99% Afk is a great deal.

Finding a small squad with a fully certed Blockade armor + Bulldogs Sundy sounds great too. Be a gunner but do not drive, or you'll have to blame "an incredible server lag" when your teammates will become angry after you.
  5. Badname82

Tank mine shenanigans. Mine vehicle pads primarily. For extra kicks find a bio-lab air pad being used by ESFs and tank mine THAT up. Only time I'll get 'well played' tells.

C4 land mines. When you can't really focus too well, find a spot to perch with the C4 detonator in hand. Great for a different vehicle pad surprise, or heavily traffic area.

The lone engineer. Get behind enemy lines and annoy tanks with AV rockets in the butt. It's hilarious against sky guards who can't figure out where the damage is coming from and flail their turret around before panicking and reversing into your next shot.

Battle Bus Death Race. Just try to plow infantry over and ram into parked sundies before jumping out throwing explosives. Bonus points for blasting Hilter's 1939 Munich Olympics opening speech over proximity chat. Hey, it was mankind's first broadcast into space.

***** Flash. Spawn a stealth flash. Stick C4 to front. Respawn as infiltrator. Drive into deployed prowlers and crowds of infantry. Cloak up and drive INTO enemy traffic when a zerg is moving, and go for head on ram on something. Bonus points for uncloaking right before impact.

Max Molester. Find a newbie max, spam heals and ammo for him as he wanders around aimlessly.

Yeah, lotta explosives stuff. Because aiming is hard.
    • Up x 1
  6. Grumblefern

You know I haven't got much use out of the AV turret 'cause I always feel like a million snipers are about to get me, but I've been trying it and doing well... before I get sniped anyway.

I crash into trees while sober so yeah...

I've actually tried flying and learned reverse maneuver and so on, but the controls just feel wrong to me. Takes me too much upward/downward mouse movement to pitch up/down with my sensitivity settings. Feels very sluggish and isn't fun to use.
  7. OldCuban

Come join us in Emerald's Honeybadger outfit!

http://www.honeybadgergamingforum.com/forum/index.php

We have drunk ops every weekend! ( not kidding! )

We usually find the most off the wall thing to do that we ( or our platoon lead ) can think of.

Last week we loaded up in like 15 sundies, all fully gunned, and pushed deep into enemy territory on Amerish. Causing mayhem and " wtf " tells galore! After a while we actually got some cheerful tells from NC players thanking us for flanking and demolishing a huge VS zerg that was advancing on their base.

Fun times!
  8. TheBlindFreak

Last time I played drunk, I had a fun time road killing with my esf. Surprisingly I still stayed alive enough to not run out of nanites.
  9. Lord_Avatar

HKON Drunken Ops Nights - the stuff of legends...

Singing in proxy works wonders, also - driving, or gunning a Harrasser while smashed is tons of fun. :D