[Suggestion] Buff the jaguar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, May 18, 2015.

1. Mianera

I agree with the OP.

What a big fat load of crap that weapon is. Still.... it's better than anything the NC has to offer.
  2. hostilechild

Jaguar is my favorite gun in the game. Dam thing is a beast at all ranges with proper control(requires very little).
    Serpent is pretty dam good.
    Gd-7f just auraux'd it thank god, can't stand the dam thing. Outside CQC it is a roll of the dice. One day i am godly with it, next i can't hit ****. requires most control of the 3.
  3. z1967

Not really, no. Its still not a very good trait compared to 33% more DPM or higher Alpha damage. The FSRM is also much worse on VS guns compared to equivalent TR and NC guns.
  4. stalkish

Im not debating whether it is or not, simply pointing out a blatant discrepancy in the OPs balancing mentality.
    And also kind of showing why balancing around anecdotal forum whine is never ever a good idea.
  5. Goretzu

I'm waiting for the buff whatever Balto's now playing on NC threads! :) (I reckon they should be moving into orbit around late June and landing sometime in July)
  6. Plastikfrosch

1. Its a very effective weapon in cqc to midrange (like most TR-weapons you will have to burst it at longer ranges) and the 0,75ADS helps to dodge enemy attacks.
    --> when it comes to ES 0,75ADS carbines its 1. bandit (best ttk, good dpm and very good to control even over longer ranges). 2. jaguar: its a direct upgrade to the default trac 5 because of 0,75ADS and soft point ammo. 3. and worst: zenith. lowest firerate, lowest dpm, bad acuracy and not soft point ammo.

2. if you cant get a gd7f with the jaguar, try the lynx.
  7. IberianHusky

Jaguar is literally the Orion of carbines.
  8. AlterEgo

[IMG]

*Was this what you were referring to?