AOE going through spawn shield a "bug" or "feature" of todays patch?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Goretzu, May 19, 2015.

1. Ikarius77

Lasher / Grenades / Pounders / Rockets / Liberators / HE-HEAT Tanks-Lightnights / Bulldogs from air and ground ... ....

Welcome to Spamside 2.
  2. Asageh

3. Scorponok

that or they finally grew a pair...and made it so spawn campers would stop camping and finally move out of spawn..if the base is lost dont sit around in the spawn fall back to next base and counter attack from there..
  4. CapEnTrade

There was a LOT they changed but did not mention.
    >.<
  5. ChUnKiFieR

What's the point of a test server again?
  6. Scorponok

whats the point of this forum? i thought the Devs used Reddit for such :D
  7. Aoikazego

@CJLogan LOL dont believe anyone reporting for shooting HE through shields. everyone is doing it so no harm there.

On another note, how does this get broken at all? Harasser guns and tank top guns got changed but no mention of damage resistances or explosion buffs/debuffs. How does this code get corrupted at all if nothing related to it got patched?

Two possible answers. Hidden updates not listed in the changelog, maybe a new way to render the shields or something since there has be performance issues too. The other is that the code is a royal mess and changing a snippet unrelated to explosive detection got affected. Maybe, I don't know. But I do know spawn rooms are not safe except the very center.

On another note, the bigass icons are nice. Bolding and background colors on names is nice too. They forgot the Galaxy terminal though.
  8. HadesR

Can tell when there's a new exploit out .. It's brings all the noobs to the yard ..
    • Up x 1
  9. Goretzu

To be honest last night 100% demonstrated how much Spawn Shields are needed to me, it was horrendous, air zergs just camping any outside spawn room (with repair gals on hand so you couldn't shift them) and pounding the **** out of them (along with tanks, C4, infantry rockets, grenades and Lasher seemingly).

People weren't counter-attacking they were just clumping into a Zerg and doing the same thing to another base.
  10. HAXTIME

As if vehicle AI capability wasn't nerfed deep into the undeground...
  11. Kristan

12. sIcGER

and what exactly are you trying to say with that ? that its okay to exploit the crap out of the bug, because vehicle ai was nerfed ? o_O