Who are the top 10 infiltrators in the Cobalt server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Devilllike, May 18, 2015.

1. Devilllike

Well who do you think its the best top 10 players(infiltrators) in the Cobalt server?Those who you see often,and can get pretty annoying :)

I ask cause i really want to make a kill list :)
  2. Lord_Avatar

You *don't* get to see the best Infiltrators all to often... ;)
    • Up x 3
  3. Macinzon

• Up x 1
  4. Cinnamon

Darkelfdruid is probably the most e-famous.

MrMurdok is one of the most dedicated.
  5. BloodyG

6. Devilllike

Murdoc is TR like me XD druid on the other hand i think he is VS
  7. Vaphell

oh ****, i am on that list in playtime o_O Too bad my spm is atrocious and my skill is nothing to write home about... -_-
  8. Vikingo

I havent played much the last few months but I have not seen many impressive Infiltrator mains, Puc was formidable back in the days.

Now I guess the "best" infiltrator is Snashy but you rarely see him off his flash.

9. 0fly0

Look like someone looking for me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  10. Iridar51

I've met players about whom I've thought "Oh my god, this guy is so good. Some mad skillz right there. I'll feel so good if one day I'll be able to easily beat him". None of them were Infiltrators =\
    • Up x 1
  11. Devilllike

hew hew i will keep an eye for you :3
  12. Devilllike

i never realy chase atvs but i do headshot the drivers XD
  13. Devilllike

Hmmm well i have seen good infiltrators and killed all of them XD but i do consider my self a very good infi since i can also go cqc with a rifle and kill squads or many people and generaly i help my team a lot by taking out **** loads of enemy players and also there has never been a rifle infiltrator bolt action that could kill me 1v1
  14. Alzir

The ones who stand out for me are Klobuerstchen (excellent), garycoat (cqc sniper extreme), yoldah, the ones you mentioned, and hmm

Relgna is good, and another guy from his outfit. El something...hmm I can't for the life of me remember his name. Not elduck, who is good, but someone who played armistice infil better than anyone I've seen....probably an alt because his stats were amazing.
  15. Devilllike

are they on cobalt?
  16. Mootar

Best sniper is Darkelfdruid.

Best SMG cloaker, who knows or cares. It would be like trying to determine who is the best at drooling in a special needs class.
  17. Devilllike

then i guess this is the guy i gotta kill :) its fun to try to hunt the best ^_^
  18. Alzir

Yea

Also just rereading my post, the el something guy is not in bmgp he's in another group and I've only seen him once but he's the only player I've ever come across who I literally couldn't touch.
  19. Devilllike

Awesome ^_^
  20. TheMercator

I am probably the worst inifiltrator on cobalt, did not met any noticable good yet.