[Suggestion] Can it be possible on Planetside 2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by janeTEXAS, May 8, 2015.

1. janeTEXAS

• Up x 1
  2. 00000000000000000000

So the glowing line showing you exactly where to go?

No clue but I always hated those. If the game is just going to show you how to play why bother?
  3. janeTEXAS

It would be amazing for Leaders to Set up marks on the map for Cluster Points, strategy and tactics. You think the actual system on Planetside 2 is good? Welp..
    • Up x 1
  4. Anonynonymous

So long as you get the option to toggle it off. I don't see the problem having it. But I think that's too much work to implement.
  5. Ballto21

give us EQs CTRL F find menu
  6. DirArtillerySupport

Would be helpful to AMS drivers to create multiple ant trails to confuse defenders and maybe even give individuals or squads a slight bonus if a kill is made on the dynamically assigned ant trail. People that don't like way points...can shut them off in their UI and go about their business.
    • Up x 1
  7. CursoryRaptor

Have you played Firefall?

I'm having trouble figuring out how you equate a navigation aid to being told how to play the game. Especially a game like Firefall.

And, quite frankly, I don't like having to check my map at every third intersection to make sure that the road I'm following on Amerish will eventually lead to the fight I'm trying to join. It's tedious.
  8. 00000000000000000000

[IMG]

Kids these days...Playing the game is now "Tedious"
    • Up x 3
  9. CursoryRaptor

If I wanted to go around checking which direction I should turn at the next six intersections, I'd trash my GPS and get lost in my car somewhere.