DBG we make games for HACKERS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by x7xBillyDaKidx7x, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

Common DBG , I leave H1Z1 to come back and play some planetside to get away from the hackers and get in game tonight and major hackers running around. YourMomIsGood was teleporting and speed killing everyone with a knife. Your games make we wanna quit gaming. Figure out a solution or find another line of work !!
    • Up x 2
  2. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

3. Leftconsin

He got me too. I was watching him shoot and move through walls. Looks like Higby team killed him. So, I'm guessing this one is going to get resolved quickly.
    • Up x 1
  4. Yuki10

I've now got game recording app installed for instanced like this. It constantly saving all game footage and i can trigger to keep last 30 seconds (or any pre-defined time period) of footage that happened before i press a hot-key.
    • Up x 2
  5. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

i got shadow play as well but id rather be gaming than making videos of hackers . But the more the better good luck in your hacker bustin !! To be honest its way quicker to just go look at your kill board and find everyone that head shots and has a real high KD and check the killstreaks . If someone has like a 7 KD and is under battle rank 20 ,probably something going on there !!
  6. VaIhall

Where can I get this shadow play app and is it free? Does it decrease game performance while running?
  7. Yessme

Yep is free, u can get it on Nvidia site. Nvidia Shadowplay
    Not so much like other programms. Is realy easy to use, and save PC resources.
    U can record the last 20 Min of gameplay by pushing a button.
    U can live stram on twitch.
  8. Copasetic

Only works on nVidia cards mind you.

AMD has their own version called Raptr but it's garbo. When it decides to work at all it crashes my display driver every 15 minutes or so, which crashes the game too.
  9. TheDarSin

Yup he got me too. Hackers suck but they happen and you're bound to see some every once in a while. You gotta remember that anti cheat system is part reactive and part proactive. There's only so much proactive that they can do and some will slip through the cracks. Report them and move on. There's not much sense in calling them out on the forums since its against the forums terms.
  10. hostilechild

I played about 30minutes before saying screwing i am going back to something else. Hasn't been fun more than a month or more. So many people running with esp/no cof/no recoil or the teleport or super fast running stalker cloakers with 1 hit knife..

ex. TR max mowing people down never letting off trigger at over 70m. Just a steady line hitting everyone, instantly falling over (ting,ting,ting). Watched a light assault flying mow down 3 people before i killed him. Sure he was <20m from them but we all know the cof while jumpjetting firing from hipping. Hell standing still its hard to hipfire 1 person down with small mag. Using stalker cloak, crouch walking sensor shield, and max starts firing at corner before i get there, glad he let me know he was there and he wasn't just spamming. He was dam good to face correct of 5 entrances every time. Was no one else at base, poor heavies were getting owned.

It really has gotten out of hand. I have never been dropped instantly so many times from >70m in 2yrs of play. And its not always just ting,ting,ting which is obvious.
  11. Ikarius77

Right now the game its 100% unplayable in Connery... there is a bunch of NC/VS characters with names like IIIIIIIIOIIIIIOOIIII or similar killing people inside the respawn, aimboting and walking without any type of shame; i saw one character doing this during 2 hours, after i suppose like 1.000 reports he was banned...

2 minutes later we saw him with another name doing the same ...

I never saw nothing like this before in this game, the ocasional lag exploiter, some aimbot here and there... but this right now... ITS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE.
  12. Ikarius77

13. Ikarius77

14. RadarX

We'll go ahead and put this one away but I can assure you we are definitely taking action against hacking.
    • Up x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.