[Suggestion] Make the NS-15M1 a Exceptional Weapon.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, May 2, 2015.

1. Scr1nRusher

Afterall....... you can no longer get it.
  2. Crazytrain

So I spend real people money on the 15M1 to help with my directive LMG's, but now it shouldn't count towards that because scr1nrusher doesn't like something something? o_O

You can refund me via Paypal but I have to charge you an additional inconvenience fee.
  3. DashRendar

What's this all about?
  4. Rogueghost

About 6 months ago SOE discontinued the NS-15m because it had a black paint job and they wanted to sell the NS-15MB.
    So instead of changing its color they discontinued it and made the light tan NS-15m2.
    • Up x 1
  5. Scr1nRusher

The NS-15M2 is different from the NS-15M1.

Different coloration.

you don't remember?

The NS-15M(which had a dark tan color) was renamed the NS-15M1 & got replaced by the NS-15M2.
  6. DashRendar

Ahh, that explains my confusion when I noticed that it was called the M2 when previously I thought it was just the M, I only just realized why now. TBH never was much interested in NS class autos, and only just bought them a few days ago when they were all on sale.
  7. Leftconsin

This can only help me since I bought the first version with SC and already auraxed it on TR.
  8. Crazytrain

I own the M1. I'm using it towards my directive LMG's. Thanks for your input though. :rolleyes:
  9. Scr1nRusher

Well technically it would count for both.....