[Video] Deception: A Stalkers Montage

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by CuteBeaver, Apr 27, 2015.

1. CuteBeaver

Its time for hard drive spring cleaning. These are a few clips I purged earlier. Some of my best moments in PS2 come down to the last few seconds, or the first few minutes holding control nodes.

I hope you enjoy the shenanigans. <3

~ Beaver
    • Up x 7
  2. MisterSlim

Impressive as awlays! I enjoyed the fast pace, not something often seen in Stalker videos. Keep up the good work!

-Stay Fr0sty
  3. I_am_the_kiwi

Nice video. Never got into stalker cloaking myself but you sure make it look easy. Happy Hunting!

-Kiwi
  4. Extremite

Very nice! Once again another enjoyable video from the Beaver. <3
  5. Moonheart

One more music on the playlist I listen when playing my stalker :)

BTW Cute, I still don't understand how you can jump above walls like you did at 1:57 in this video?
  6. Biddion

I assume she actually stepped on the control node and jumped from it. It has at least three levels of height. To do it smoothly does take practice.
  7. Eyeklops

No, those walls are actually "sticky" and can be double jumped quite easily. I can scale them as a MAX in no time flat.
    • Up x 1
  8. CuteBeaver

Yep double jump, essentially jump towards it while looking upwards and tap twice rapidly on contact with the wall.
  9. Moonheart

Ok, tomorrow is going to be a parkour training for me, then.
    Even if I'm more a Wraith than a true Stalker, I occasionnaly go on foot too, and this look both useful and fun ^^

Does it work with all walls?
  10. Eyeklops

As far as barrier style walls go, that is the only type I know of. Make note of that wall style as it is everywhere, and can be scaled over very easily. Some buildings and other large placed obstacles (like the big fuel tanks) can also be scaled, but there is no set rule on which ones can, and which ones can't.

Regular terrain (dirt hills, rock faces, TREES!,etc..) can usually be scaled so long as it's less than 90 degrees. Be aware that there is a certain angle between about 55 to 75 degrees that will actually make you slip, slide, and will generally get on your nerves trying to climb. When you run into a section like this try to find an area to the left or right that is steeper to climb until you get past it.
    • Up x 1
  11. Moonheart

Well I know how to climb on slopes already. I just didn't know you could bounce on a wall
  12. JobiWan

Awesome and inspirational, thanks for sharing.
  13. Souleater

Thanks for posting that. Very interesting to watch.