unofficially league

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NoobStylerIGERI, Apr 27, 2015.

1. NoobStylerIGERI

hmm don`t know how i should start.

but i have some idea for and unofficially PS2 league.
    I know sometimes is PS2 just zerging and ganking, much outfits say they r the best, much say other r noobs.

i have some ideas, for make PS2 more imposing, for Outfits and Players...
    a league where Outfit Play vs Outfit. VS vs TR, TRvs NC, NC vs VS etc...
    just Outfits vs Outfits, or platoons vs platoons....
    i know from the devs we don`t get Support for this, but i Thing some of People from the community Support this.

i know on, live Server we never get it, like we Need it. but we have a test Server, and there People don`t Play much. konti allways free...

my Idee is to make some battle area, with 4 or 5 bases, on indar , Hossin, amerish, esamir, what the Outfits want to Play..

like (indar), surva biloap and bases around it, till indar excavation, dahake amp, camp conery..
    thats the imagine battel area.
    if Play big Outfits, we can take battel area bigger, if Play small Outfits we make it smaler...
    Outfit with 3 People vs other with 3 People, = 2 base etc.
    Outfits can Play hole time, 24 hour vs other Outfits. how Long they want, 10 mins 30 mins or 1 hour.
    the Outfits decides rules ( time, battel area, etc.)

For the ranklist, they Need to make a screenshot after the battel, that we can look how much bases they got, and wo Winns. ( or better record it and upload it on YouTube.)

We just Need a Forum (or if dev`s Support us, here a thread :D) who Outfits can vote, what time they Play, how much people etc.
    and the ranklist is how much bases that Outfit go, like aa maked 4 league games and taked 4*10 bases with 100 People @ all 4 games
    so we make 100/40 = 2,5 rankpoints or like this :S (is not the finnish idea )

but that wold be intressing i Thing.
    so can small Outfits Play vs small and big vs big. :S
    • Up x 1
  2. prodo123

You mean Server Smash?
    Or the upcoming Battle Islands?

144 vs. 144 over an entire continent will get as small as this game gets at the moment. Battle Islands will be 48 vs. 48 from what I hear, but I'm not sure how well that will work out with the intercontinental lattice and the massive player base.

If you want scrims, arrange your own and play it on PTS, not on Live. This kind of artificial gameplay is not what this game is meant for as an attempt at a sandbox FPS. And it definitely should not affect your Live in-game rankings precisely because of this.

People don't like zerging/redeployside but they play the game to escape the ubiquitous "team vs team" matches. This game is fine as it is with battles instead of matches.
  3. NoobStylerIGERI

no i don`t mean Server Smash.
    i mean a league for Outfits.
    where Play Outfits 1v1 vs other Outfits, not factions vs factions.

Testserver do not record stats for live Server.
    and on testerver a br100 haven`t a Advantage vs a br1 player
    because u have 100K certs on br1, so u can cert what u Need..
    max, tank, esf, sundy, c4 with b1.. is fair for all player

only teamplay and skill will take u to the winn, not br100 with unlocked vull certet max vs br10 withoutz this things
  4. ReconTeemo

12 vs 12, 24 vs 24 and 48 vs 48 should be where it's at. More than that it's just too zergy and chaotic. I don't understand why people want a 6 vs 6 treating like it's CSGO when the game have very large map and that's what make this game unique compare to others. Massive Scale War. What's even funny is, they want infantry only, yet people be using rockets on each other. heh smh..
    • Up x 1
  5. prodo123

That's stupidly artificial. You (and/or your outfit) do not go against a single outfit in Live. Rather, you face many, many players with expertise in different areas of the game. Most outfits specialize in a certain style of gameplay, which defeats the purpose of outfit vs. outfit "league" to rank their MLG pro skillz.

It does not represent in-game performance in any way, and outfits should not be ranked in the game for something that does not matter in Live. Even in ServerSmash many outfits with representative squads come together for a battle, which simulates Live gameplay.

Again, DBG made this game to specifically deviate from that kind of FPS. Introducing this would only serve to undermine Planetside 2.

Play it in PTS, and please keep in PTS. "Test" your outfit against other outfits in the Test server.

If you want this in Live, you should either find smaller fights or play another game.
  6. Yessme

nice idea but hard to realize