Who's the oldest PS2 player you know?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChUnKiFieR, Apr 23, 2015.

1. ChUnKiFieR

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be 57. So it started me to thinking. Am I the oldest Planetside player? I doubt it. But I wonder who is?
    • Up x 5
  2. DirArtillerySupport

Always makes me wonder what the old age homes of the future will have in their activity rooms.
    • Up x 8
  3. ChUnKiFieR

Me probably.. LOL.
    • Up x 1
  4. Vixxing

Haha, im 40 and feel ancient... ;)
  5. sjtw_w_stot

Over 40, still feel 20 -- although FPS's remind me I'm not.
  6. Konstantinn

Activity cubicles. With decent PCs and headphones. Playing Planetside 8. I'd be happy.

PS - with mouse and keyboard. Controllers can go ..........
    • Up x 3
  7. JonboyX

Well, Shadow Company (Miller) had a guy called BigFish. He was, iirc, 78. A stalwart of PS1, unfortunately I think the lack of support roles in ps2 ended his playing career prematurely.
  8. Vorpal_Spork

I'm 34 in about 2 weeks. I feel ancient.
  9. Dj Gus

Wish im still interested in video gaming when im 57... That'll be 20 years from now for me...
    Started with my zx spectrum 2048k, about 24 years ago...

Keep going strong, man!!!
  10. DirArtillerySupport

The nurses probably wouldn't let you overclock :(

My worst fear is a room full of playstations all hooked up to the same 60” TV.
    • Up x 1
  11. ReconTeemo

There was someone from TRG outfit who used to stream, I think he's like 75 years old, but I'm not sure though.
  12. JudgeNu

45 here.
    OP and a lot of us were alive when there were no video games and definitely no internet.
    Things have changed dramatically in the last 25-30 years and I am looking forward to what is in store for gaming in the next 25-30 years and beyond.

MMORPG-V !!!!! ( Virtual )
    Can you imagine sitting in your chair with something like a body occulus and actually being a Fire Mage!
    And your bestest buddy has the biggest elf 80085 you have ever seen!

Will anything replace the way information is transmitted in those 30 years from now?!
    We shall see.
  13. Konstantinn

Yep, that wouldn't be retirement home, more like torture chamber.

PS- As to overclocking, I don't think a nurse could stop me from sneaking a laptop when I go to bed.
  14. Dj Gus

GeriatricSide 2 ™

Sponsored by:

[IMG]

[IMG]

:p
  15. Weterman

17. (me) i no no one ...
  16. Sulsa

45 years old here :eek:
  17. Goretzu

I imagine there's more than a few 65-75 years old, given they could have easily been gaming (of some sort) since the 1970's.

And that's not to say people don't take it up later in life, one guy didn't even know about Linux until he retired, and then ended up creating a pretty popular distro.
  18. MajorMisfire

Well I'm 47 and been gaming since PONG on ATARI and a TV... time sure flies when your having fun
    • Up x 1
  19. Chipiwan

We have a Nam vet in our outfit, at least in his late sixties.
  20. Ballto21

Does he at least make jokes about hossin?

But thats really awesome. All we have is a surgeon a car dealer and a computer janitor.