[BUG] Lots of Annoying Bugs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nerazim, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Nerazim

- Shields failing to recharge !!
    - Instant Action taking you to random bases, other continents. Not the base it says you are going to.
    - My Trac-Shot constantly switches itself out for a Trac-5 with no attachments. Not sure if other Aurax weapons suffer from this. My Bighorn doesn't seem to.
    - Squad spawning in a galaxy just spawns you at whatever base you are flying over
    - Cloaking has been changed. The cloaked model is jagged rather than smooth and stands out easily. Can see cloak from way further than normal.
    - "Ejection seat" bug still around
    • Up x 4
  2. WubaTubBub

"- My Trac-Shot constantly switches itself out for a Trac-5 with no attachments. Not sure if other Aurax weapons suffer from this. My Bighorn doesn't seem to."
    This isn't a recent bug, in the year I've been playing, I cant use the Sirius smg on my infiltrator because when I die and respawn it will reset to the default infiltrator weapon. I would love to be able to use the gun I spent 1k certs on but it seems like a year isn't long enough to fix that bug.
  3. Nerazim

Interesting, I was sure it was something that the recent patch broke because I was unaffected before. I'd also assumed it was a directive weapon only thing, because none of my other weapons have this problem.

It sucks though. I love the Trac-Shot on my light assault, it's a fun playstyle. I find myself not playing it anymore because it's such a chore to keep re-equipping it.
  4. WubaTubBub

im sorry about that, you could submit a bug report like me. but just a suggestion, get used to not using it ever again. And also for me, it is just the one gun that reverts the loadout back and only on the infiltrator class.
  5. WUNDER8AR

continuing the list

-sky bug happens on a frequent basis to me. although it makes for a beautiful scenery sometimes, it makes flying impossible more often than not.
    -fire suppression not working. this happens usually after respawning and switching continents. very annoying
    -missing character minimap indicator. this typically occurs right after you logged in and spawn into the game world for the first time
    -reload bug in ESF showing the reload animation yet leaving you with your previous amount of ammunition in your magazine.
    -no lock on warnings, just incoming missiles.
    • Up x 1
  6. Pikachu

Sun blinding effect going through walls.

Normal view, looking away from sun's direction.
    [IMG]

Looking at sun's direction. Blinding effect.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Simferion

Lately grenades seem a lot more bouncy and my hit detection is random. Moreover, even if my ping is normal (70 to at most 100ms) I die a lot behind cover, even if I'm in cover since the beginning.

Many rounds don't render too (I'm referring to bulldogs, tanks, not only to guns where it could be also the [flash] suppressor)
  8. MonnyMoony

Biggest issues I have at the moment are all around stability. So far this evening (in about an hours worth of play) I have had:

2 x failures to launch. The game launcher appears to work at first - but simply quits back to desktop part way through loading.

2 x freezes whilst trying to deploy. Game just freezes up at about 97% loading and becomes unresponsive.

1 x crash to desktop mid gameplay.

This has been happening a lot since the last patch. I may get anything between 15 and 45 minutes of gameplay before the game either freezes or simply quits to desktop and has to be restarted. Often after these crashes or failures to launch - the planetside processes are left running in the background and have to be forced shut via task manager.

Very frustrating.
  9. Liewec123

AEGIS SHIELD

1. splash damage goes right through (broke about a year ago)

2. shield sometimes equips sideways (but appears normal in first person so you expect it to block attacks and...dead.
    (broke since release)
    [IMG]

3. a lot of the time lowering the shield DISABLES YOUR WEAPONS!
    (broke for months upon months)

4. dying with the shield raised (or while raised/lowering) DISABLES EVERYTHING (shooting, knifing, swapping weapons, throwing nades etc) for whatever class you play until you redeploy as max and activate+deactivate the shield.
    (broke for months upon months)
  10. Nocticale

the reward weapon you get when you make a new char is missing too
  11. Copasetic

* Constantly taking damage from people without seeing any shooting effects or tracers

* Taking damage from people who are facing the wrong direction

* Grenade indicators often don't show up

* Prox mines are triggered by dead bodies disappearing near them

* Claymores are triggered through a wall or too early, doing no damage. Most obvious when you place them parallel to the wall beside a doorway

* Sticky and AV grenades don't stick to MAX head or arms

* Grenades can be thrown through spawn shields by tossing them while standing right in front of it

Just off the top of my head.
  12. FocusLight

From what I'e heard this was removed on purpose. Don't quote me on that though, but I would not put it past DBG to change this.
  13. Onhil

I'm pretty sure thats because they changed how ALS works as you can only buy the ALS and not the normal LS on weapons that have access to ALS. The cert from that time was refunded, but the ALS on the weapon still work, but since you don't technically have it the game changes your weapon to the stock one
  14. WubaTubBub

what is ALS and LS.
  15. Simferion

LS: Laser sight
    ALS: Advanced Laser Sight

They are the rail attachments which reduce the Cone of Fire (or briefly CoF) when Hipfiring.
  16. Enguzrad

Yesterday I run for a bit as an infiltrator with nano-armor cloak and I was wondering whether the shimmer on hit is still suppressed. Different cloak visibility would explain this.

Also about the Trac-Shot, it really isn't recent. I had a HV-45 assault rifle on medic for almost a year and whenever I changed continents or loged off/on it resets to default Pulsar.
  17. FLHuk

I've had that since launch and thought it was a "feature".
  18. Danath

Nor sound. But this is, like, since the beginning of time :p
  19. Nocticale

sooo there will be no more free camo and free pulsar c for me... sigh
  20. Thunde333

- Squad deploy dont work for me, its always grey.
    - Instantdeploy put me on Hossin
    - Secondary turrets on vehicles is to sensitiv.
    - Lighting turret wobble in third person
    - ESF's still wobble when I do sharp turns
    - Guns freeze when I switch from primary to secondary weapon.
    - You can see cloaked infiltrators
    - Bad hit detection
    - Bad ping (again).