Its good to see the devs doing something about the uneven factions.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dreez, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Dreez

Alert wins..

VS wins.
    VS wins.
    VS wins.
    TR wins.
    VS wins.
    TR wins.
    VS wins.
    VS wins.
    VS wins.
    TR wins.
    NC wins.
    VS wins.
    VS wins.
    VS wins.
    TR wins.
    TR wins.
    VS wins.
    TR wins.
    NC wins.

Very balanced factions indeed.. /GG and im getting tired of the Devs turning a blind eye to it.
    Yesterday VS had 4 continents locked down, not all at once, but in a row.
    • Up x 9
  2. HadesR

What server ?
  3. Ribero

All of them.
    Kappa.
    • Up x 5
  4. NoobStylerIGERI

LOL than u don`t know VS on Cobalt :D they Happy if they winn 1 Alert of 5 :p
  5. CipherNine

I blame the Space Murica schtick.
    • Up x 5
  6. HadesR

Well maybe :p

But knowing which and being able to check the alert tracker will let us know what kind of alert victories they are ... Ie: Connery VS get a lot of wins during the graveyard shift due to the high number of people they have from outsides the servers prime time timezone and everyone else is sleeping ..
  7. grazr

I've noticed this on Cobalt a lot. Maybe the DEVs are being fooled by NC wins being floated by 3-4am alerts with a total continent population of 40 players. Making it look like they win a sufficient amount of time when they shouldn't count.

TR and VS just never seem to fight in alerts, presumably because NC have just been so easy to farm, with an underperforming MBT, under performing ESF, and under performing stock weapons, all of which have contributed to a high player turn over (this means plenty of inexperienced, uncerted scrubs); if you want to farm some certs, you're gonna cheese NC.
  8. MuggieWara

Its true that VS win the most alerts but things on Cobalt have been pretty balanced during the last couple of weeks between all 3 factions.

I think this proves the point ive made several times here,that the Vanu scum are not OP or anything.Its just our and NCs loser attitude/"Vanu OP"/avoidance that makes them little purple bugs seem powerful.
    • Up x 1
  9. Liewec123

really? prime time alerts on cobalt are always VS landslides, multiple zerg outfits rolling over everything.

in general though VS do seem to be steam rolling, just look at the chart, NC and TR are competitive but VS are a league above http://ps2alerts.com/
    • Up x 4
  10. NoobStylerIGERI

u post alert tracker, than look the Time...
    Primetime 16-22h. How much Winns of VS they listen? sure no Winn for any Faction, just Draw..
    Lets about talk Indar alerts.
    The last Weeks Indar alert`s on Primetime, wo Winns? year TR Winns much, than NC at least VS :/ Other most time Draw..
    VS Winns from 23-6, thats why they have Most alerts..
    In the Morning, most time TR Winns, and evening ist most time Balanced, like ps2Alerts listen
  11. Ballto21

Something tells me youre on emerald. Its not the vs are op, its the nc are bad,

• Up x 6
  12. PrimePriest

VS wins more than 40% alerts globally on ALL servers. Yup...must be because NC and TR are badz. Totally L2P issue.
    • Up x 7
  13. Epic High Five

Hate to break it to ya bud but the VS have 7 out of the last 20 alerts. The NC have 6. In 40 minutes it's very likely those numbers will flip. Last week the NC and VS were about tied as well, and the week before the NC hada clear lead. Most of those VS wins are in the early hours when you guys are 40% world pop and already halfway to a Hossin ghost cap when the alert starts. The VS as a whole are actually really, really bad and crutch on MAXes and AI air the hardest of all the Emerald factions.

This is the VS meta too and you guys can't even be the clear victors, and this is because it all comes down to who the TR choose to hellzerg for the last hour and nothing anybody can do can get around that.
  14. Ballto21

VS dont use maxes any more than the TR or NC and i see plenty of airhammers and hellfires

The VS have really, really bad players, just like the nc and tr. It just seems that for whatever reason the nc have really new or really bad players more than the vs or tr, and really bad pub platoons, even worse than most pub platoons.

But youre right. It depends on the TR hellzerg that never wins because they hellzerg wrong.
  15. Cinnamon

Many people find the design of VS unappealing so they have to be given many advantages to even out populations.
    • Up x 2
  16. Epic High Five

The TR have the worst pub platoons because they don't HAVE pub platoons. They have AOD and like a dozen non-public squads that just defend towers.

Sometimes the VS and NC both throw up their hands and just grind it out at a few bases while the TR ghost cap to a victory. It really depends on who is on the cont when the alert pops, but that's a huge X factor that can't really be planned for.

It used to be that TR pulled the most MAXes (dev confirmed) but I'd be amazed if that was the case anymore. If I had to guess it'd be VS > NC > TR in terms of that. IMHO the NC should be hands down in the lead here but it's actually never been the case, probably because of the pernicious pubbie belief that slugs are bad and thus so is the NC MAX at range :(
  17. TheFamilyGhost

It really trips me out.

The forums think that the amount of tears they shed will change things...and they're right.
  18. Hatesphere

40% of aggregate alerts recorded from a site that has no way to filter the information usefully....
    • Up x 1
  19. \m/SLAYER\m/

its only about prime-rime, each time a log-in, i see 2 continents locked by VS. the problem with alerts stat - more then half is about ghost-cap during low pop.
  20. Dowlphin

It's the nolifer-effect. (No insult meant, I just can't find a better concise name.) The only clear thing I notice is that it is related to what social strata are playing at what time. And while there is a lot of variance, I would say that VS locks more continents than other factions solely because in the early morning time when barely anybody is playing, most that are are VS.
    It is understandable that VS appeal to kids, and kids tendentially have it easier to play games late night/early morning. Also various other people who also seem to prefer VS. There might be various other factors involved, but what I wanted to express is that this is a social thing and I wouldn't clearly say that this is something the devs need to do about. If they do, it would have to be in a very smart and elegant way in order to not remove the human factor, the connection to real life, because if you start equalizing everything dynamically, the game will feel pointless, because no matter what you do, how you organize and such, the outcome will always be equal for everybody. And that would destroy the game's magic.