[Video] When will magriders learn? A hornet missile montage.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RoofLurker, Apr 17, 2015.

1. RoofLurker

Watch in 720p60fps for the best view!
    • Up x 4
  2. LodeTria

Splash needs to be brought down to AP tank levels.
    • Up x 1
  3. Ballto21

Remove medkits and buff the magrider hahaha
  4. Dieter Perras

playing like that you're going to be single handedly responsible for their nerf XD.

seriously though good flying.
  5. Lucidius134

Pretty sure YT has an artificial FPS restraint??
  6. Lucidius134

I got nearly instagibbed in my rear armor the other day in my mag.

2 Mossies flew in formation behind us in the ravines of SE indar and they hit me w/ 2 barrages of hornets each.

I sent a tell saying good kill b/c it was well co-ordinated.

Hornets seem pretty good, minus the splash cheese.
  7. Haquim

I hope that HA around 1:10 had a Lancer equipped. There is no other legit reason why you didn't simply catch a rocket and die.
    • Up x 1
  8. RoofLurker

Medkits? I think it was his lightning fast 0.75x ADS multiplier LMG :D.

Thanks!

You can pick a "720p60" quality setting in the YouTube player that does 60fps. Might only work on chrome though.

Well, one other legit reason would be that I was looking out for him drawing a rocket launcher :D.
  9. Vixxing

Magriders learn? Its the single most useless tank vs ESF by a longshot... if theres no slope pointing towards your mossy they got NO way to fight back what so ever...
  10. RoofLurker

rip magridrers.
    most useless tank vs. air out of all the useless tank.
    no way to fight esf whatsoever :(.
  11. Vixxing

Idd... try the same thing in a Scythe vs a Prowler with dual AP and a Vulcan! (VS got hornets too i dare you!) That will teach you something about imbalance vs air...
  12. Linus

Nice flying :)
    That said, the Magriders will learn, when they will get the turret elevation high enough to be able to fight back.
    Until this time, they will be always easy preys to a high speed flying av mana turret....
    • Up x 1
  13. RoofLurker

Thanks for the balance insights guys.
    I guess that magrider is overall the easiest mbt to take out with hornets,
    perhaps I should include as a tip in my hornet guide :p,
    even though imo each engagement will largely be decided by whether he's caught without support, in a 2vs1,
    without magburner, without a gunner, etc. , like the other mbts.
    • Up x 1
  14. Liewec123

you're not allowed to play well, haven't you heard the air game is "impossible" now,
    stop being good and pretend its the end of the world!
    • Up x 1
  15. Vixxing

Well... you are still better of vs magrider... Saron is useless against air to, if it was a prowler he could have turned turret and maybe hit you 1 barrel or worse... even a Vulcan would less than 1 clip you... Vanguard got its Shield and can 1 shot you with laser beam accuracy and almost no drop and theres 8 shots and no recoil in enforcer... (also you alway know wich way the dangerous end is on a mag, and u aim for *** anyway magburner is nothing compared to afterburner + ESF 3D mobility nothing at all...)
    • Up x 1
  16. Jake the Dog

I always lkke it when esfs line up on me from a low angle because I juet shoot the fpc at them and then they dont exist.
    • Up x 2
  17. grazr

What server is this? Looks like noob town. The amount of times you just got ignored by either other ESF or even MBT's whilst you fly well within their vertical arc is insane. I'd never get away with flying like that.
    • Up x 1
  18. 70g50

This. He is often flying so low. If he would have fought against a competent mag pilot he would have been shot by an ap round.
  19. Anantidaephobia

So you're proud of picking up easy low-armored slow pokes targets ? Wow, congrats !!
  20. RoofLurker

Must be hard living in pro town then :D. This is on Miller.

rip magridrers.
    low-armored vehicles.
    easy slow poke targets :(.