No membership after update.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TekFish, Apr 9, 2015.

1. DeathRoller

I have same thing - "copper" level instead of auraxium, but all benefits are auraxium level according to the "tab" overlay. So it looks like the problem is purely "cosmetic".
  2. pascalli

Same here shows I'm now copper when I should be Auraxium. Was able to claim my monthly SC tonight though.

I thought at first, that Scatmax hit me so hard he knocked me down to copper. :eek:
  3. Caslomyr

Another one for the "That's not right..." list. Reported bug and added a customer service ticket for good measure in case it's a human error somewhere. Hopefully someone who can fix it sees it.
  4. Cymoril

Its Copper[[[ to you my friend. I luv the double XP weekend with the Copper[[[ level. Thanks Daybreak clowns.
  5. YourNameOnRice

Same here. "Copper [[[" benefits in the Stats window but all the Auraxium benefits are listed in the "Active benefits" window after pushing TAB. A GUI glitch I can live with.

Carry on DBG and fix when appropriate.
  6. JustBoo

Website slow as DBG dirt. And ditto on the missing membership showing.

Let me guess not a single, word from anyone at DayBroke?
  7. Batsteg

I tried subscribing again and it still says Copper[[[, according to my credit card I just got charged
    119.88 and according ot the SOE website I have a membership now until November of 2016 oh well money well spent i guess.

also instant action keeps sending me to the wrong continent
  8. chevyowner

This just further confirms for me it is graphical only
  9. warthief333

I just found out I'm at "copper[[[" as well. Already sent a ticket but wouldn't let me attach a screenshot.
  10. Xen0n23

WTH
    I am silver membership and I don't have +50% XP, all this time I started with +25% xp and now i'm +35% xp, why I don't have +50% xp??
  11. chevyowner

I don't know, but ALL levels are supposed to get +50% XP.
    The only difference I see between level are the passive certs.
  12. RDKillerITA

I have the same problem. Was auraxium level and now copper lvl....