Vanu LMG Sva-GG. Gold guns coming?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Septus, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Septus

currently for sale with the last patch is the SVA-GG, a golden SVA-88 LMG. I am assuming this was an accident and not intended to be released yet. it is the standard gold gun price of 2000 SC. So does this mean gold and black variants of empire specific guns are coming? It is not listed on LMG or Exceptional directive.

[IMG]
  2. FnkyTwn

I think they made the Golden SVA-88 for just one person:

GylleBMF

He got it for free and he clearly deserves it. They might release other golden versions of specific guns once their 100k milestone is reached, but I don't see them doing it for all the faction guns unless they become seriously desperate for money.
    • Up x 3
  3. Zyr0s

I bought it for the lolz when i saw it because i thought it was accidentally added.
    • Up x 1
  4. Septus

I do now see it is in LMG directive, didin't think it was there earlier.
  5. Tommyp2006

It's a special version of the gun made for GylleBMF, who has 100,000 kills with the SVA-88. Or at least that's what I was told. It wasn't supposed to show up for the public, or at least not yet.
  6. Mxiter

Because SVA is a crap weapon and people needs incentive to use it.
  7. Lucidius134

Uh, I thought SVA was good.

It's no polaris that's for sure.
  8. Mxiter

It was sarcasm :p
  9. Pikachu

He even has his own fan club. I'm almost certain there is an NC version of it as well.
    [IMG]
  10. eldarfalcongravtank

soo whats next? will klypto get his golden vanguard? or daddy his golden mosquito?

imo they should create golden/black weapon variants of most infantry firearms for all factions and not just one special item for one player. i for one cant wait to have a golden spiker :3
  11. FnkyTwn

If a player makes 100,000 kills with something sure why not? I can't even begin to wrap my head around how much time that requires, but the devs honoring the dedicated spergs among us for reaching astronomical milestones is probably a good thing for the community. It at least makes them seem involved. Checking his stats Klypto has 32,444 kills with the Vanguard.. so his golden tank is still pretty far away.
  12. DEXTER507

As the founder and leader of GylleBMF fan club I feel obligated to tell you the bad news. Gylle DID NOT get his gold SVA. He would have to buy it if he wanted to have it.
  13. Foxirus

You can still purchase the gold SV88. As far as I can see, Its still listed. Upon closer inspection of other factions, The VS seems to be the only one able to access the Golden LMG.