Stealth nerf ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by baybal, Apr 10, 2015.

1. baybal

It appears that zoe comets no longer one shot infantry now
  2. MarvinGardens

Holy crap, ZOE comets used to one shot infantry? OP! :) It probably has something to do with their weird range tweaks they did to ZOE, where it does less(more?) damage at close ranges or some weird *** crap like that. Probably have a sweet spot where it still OHK's infantry.
  3. DashRendar

ZOE Comets haven't oneshotted infantry units since I'd like to say mid 2014.
  4. FnkyTwn

I hope they didn't spend more than like an hour on the current ZOE damage model. I hope it wasn't weeks or months being worked on by one of the devs, because that was a complete waste of time, effort and money.

It's like they managed to desecrate the grave of ZOE. It would be better if it instantly killed you when you activated it, because at least that way we'd know it was intended to be a joke.
  5. MarvinGardens

It should boost your speed, allow you to grapple someone or something(player, tank, plane) then explode with the force of a dozen C4! And it should make a maniacal robot laugh as you're doing it. Or maybe have it scream "I'm gonna git you sucka!" when you activate it.