Lot of hate tells today!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DashRendar, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Turiel =RL=

I wrote more hate tells than I received. Guess that's bad. Need to turn it around asap!!!
  2. CNR4806

So we're talking about a place that actually managed to be deader than Briggs?
  3. Iridar51

Apparently. Russia is not that much further than the rest of the EU, so I guess most sensible people chose to play on EU servers.
    AU people are kind of out of options.
  4. day ofm one

My favourite action to get hackusated so far:

"Sometimes I even impress myself."
    • Up x 2
  5. DashRendar

I can't claim to be one of them, but some guys do this all day, day in and day out. I wish I had that kind of skill to do that regularly. Against ESF anyway, Libs and Gals are easy enough to hit reliably.

Psst: although I do tend to send brag tells when I nail a ground pounding ESF with a Deci.
  6. Mythologicus

I believe that people who send hate tells are actually some of the most thoughtful individuals in PS2.

The guy I was talking to genuinely made a great post.
  7. Mianera

I get hate tells all the time, mostly from VS on Miller. At this stage, I honestly believe that they consist of the CoD community. And it is easy to remember who sends them, typically the same persons or a same outfit.

My response?

V6 + a teabag ;)
    • Up x 1
  8. MarvinGardens

Love that signature picture. It's the evolution of running in front of the guy shooting full auto with a lmg.
    • Up x 1
  9. Ballto21

[IMG]
    This is what a hate tell FROM ballto looks like
    • Up x 1
  10. ronjahn

Some guy sent me an angry tell today when HE killed ME with c4 in a tank. It seemed to offend him that I had radar but didn't notice him. I must admit I had been on a nice kill streak and was tunnel visioning, but who cares? If I want to mindlessly point and shoot, just enjoy your certs and move on..

I seem to also get a lot of hate for being BR100. Whether it's judgy messages about what weapon I'm choosing to use or they think i suck and should be better for a br100 when they kill me. It's funny that I get them when I do well and when I do bad. I probably fall somewhere in the middle of the pack guys; just leave me be.
    • Up x 1
  11. Mootar

Hate tells have gone into over drive in the last week, here's a highlight from classy cobalt...

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  12. Ballto21

I just have to share this one, i was sniping at a nc/tr battle 9 hexes away from vs front, got this

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  13. MarkAntony

Daddy plays on Miller...

on Topic: Hate tells are fun. Hackusations are better. A very enjoyable thread :)
  14. omfgweeee

I get hackusations from time to time and i am not even BR 100 yet. How good am I!!!
  15. Bonom Denej

I received my first hackusation when I was a BR30 IIRC. That was awesome because I'm not that good, look at my SPM/KDR! Anyway, hate tells makes me feel so freaking good.
  16. TheRunDown

So many people Pro MLG :)
  17. thebigbortishbort

m8 , if any of you are getting hate tells it means your doing somthing right , so keep it up and keep them hate rivers'a'flowin :p
    • Up x 1
  18. Kentucky Windage

I really enjoy these kind of threads. Funny stuff. A laugh with my coffee is always a good way to start the day.
    • Up x 1
  19. Ballto21

Does this help?
    >Tanker gets out to repair
    >Kill tanker with beamer
    >Tanker comes back
    >Kill tanker with beamer
    >Kill burning tank with beamer by shooting it and waiting for it to blow
    >Collect anger

[IMG]
  20. DashRendar

Noticed I kept killing one particular BR7 in a low pop base with headshots. Last time I saw him cloaked as infil looking for me but hadn't seen me yet. I decide to be a nice guy so I switch to my sidearm and wait for him to see me and get the first shot before I return fire. I again get the kill, at which point I start to feel bad so I redeploy. I send him a quick tell to try and help out a fellow player. This ensues.

[IMG]

Nothing more to say really.