[Suggestion] ZOE IS SO OP LOCKDOWN SO UP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Scr1nRusher

You want VS buffed & everything that you hate fighting or dealing with nerfed/changed.
  2. Ballto21

Actually this post is just a joke. the darklight is an issue because of cloaks mechanics, and i do have a disclaimer, you see
  3. MarvinGardens

Does anybody else laugh hysterically while shooting off dual chainguns in Lockdown mode? I might be biased toward the current Lockdown mode because of this in hindsight. Pls buff Lockdown, make it shoot more bullets...
    • Up x 2
  4. vanu123

Day late for April Fools?
  5. Jake the Dog

Yes, using dual mutilators and reload one arm halfway through so you never have to stop firing. ever.
    • Up x 1
  6. Ballto21

No, my april fools was C4ing tr at a tr/nc fight yelling anti terran things
  7. Scr1nRusher

So you post a joke thread to confuse people?
    • Up x 1
  8. Ballto21

no i just wanted to see how all the VS op terrans react to someone asking for a vs ability on a tr item
  9. Rhumald

Ballto's trying to make the forums fun again, can't say I blame 'em.

Glad you're not asking for my shield man, it's the only thing that stops a charging ESF dead in it's tracks, literally. ;)
    Only thing it's good for though...
  10. omni2

You totally misunderstodd the faction traits of tr and vs.
    I refer to PS1 faction traits which make more sense than what your try post on this forum.
    take a look at the maxes from PS1.

-TR had lock down. (lots of dakka and more)
    -NC where using a shield (lots of "i am more and bigger than you" :p )
    -VS maxes where able to fly (versatilety anyone?)

SOE decided to waste the idea of flying maxes for VS because it might be OP, no matter how much some veterans where hoping to see something from PS1 back in PS2.

For a better example here you got the faction traits of NC and VS .

blablabla. OP nerf pls. HA shield blabla banana!
    • Up x 3
  11. 00000000000000000000

<3 how seriously people are taking this thread.
    • Up x 1
  12. Atuday

TR trait is more bullets not more speed. VS trait is more speed.
  13. Ballto21

its ******* beautiful
  14. MarvinGardens

According to Planetside Universe(take from it what you will, dunno how official it is) TR trait is more dakka and speed(top speed mind you), VS is maneuverability which could mean speed but I take it to mean that they can accelerate faster and turn faster than the other factions. They can definitely move laterally in their Magriders, which no one else can do. Too bad their Harasser doesn't also hover. NC is tanking damage and dishing out slow big hits btw.
  15. MarvinGardens

That's the interesting thing about the forums. Once you post something, it gains a life of its own and continues with or without you. That's why so many people troll the forum by posting threads they know will get a reaction. Like "nerf ESFs" or "HA shield is OP". Personally, I think the game designers don't give a rat's *** about what the community wants. They do whatever the hell they want, regardless of whatever flame wars are going on in the forums.
  16. Foxirus

The ZOE kinda blows. They tried to buff it but gave it a downfall that it punishes you if you aren't within 10m of whatever you are fighting. Tanks? That is ******* suicide.
  17. qiray12

Give magrider lockdown and make prowler have a overload thingy. I say heck yea :p
  18. NinjaTurtle

Yeah running away from a fight when you are a dual wielding big arsed robot is so manly
  19. Tbone

TR traits are lots of bullets and fast fire rate ,and fast Vehicles ,not infantry ,Vehicles.
  20. EliteEskimo

While both ZOE and lockdown are bad, I will say a ZOE AV Max within 30 meters of your tank does extremely high damage. I haven't been flanked by the Zoe max yet but from CQC range from the front they are more gruesome than Raven Maxes.