Briggs login server broke again

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Caydn, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Caydn

Briggs login been broke for hours fix it please , heap of my mates sitting in teamspeak itching to kill
    • Up x 3
  2. wrenched

bump still broke
    • Up x 2
  3. Jeltz

And TR win the Briggs logincide contest....
  4. Abstracted

2 weekends in a row... Hope this is resolved. But they never pay attention to Briggs.

Maybe try posting on their Twitter and Facebook pages? At least they'll have to follow it up haha.

I've heard PS2 is dying? I hope they haven't thrown everything into H1Z1...
  5. Stiffles

Still broken .... waaaaa
    • Up x 1
  6. dirtYbird

+1 Briggs rooted for hours, cannot log in.
    • Up x 1
  7. Jeltz

It always seems t happen Saturday morning or is this just my imagination...

• Up x 1
  8. Kaun

This going to be an all day thing? Have not been able to get on since about midday
    • Up x 2
  9. wrenched

bump still broke
    • Up x 1
  10. Jeltz

One server admin employed 9-5 no doubt. Normal service will resume Monday 9am I expect.
    Suggest you all raise a support request. That way someone in the States can poke someone in Oz to go and push that reset button thingy.
  11. dirtYbird

I'm hoping one of them on twitter will be out late on thier Friday night see the message and be kind enough to contact the right person to have it switched off and on again.
  12. PresidentFreeman

13. 8ladez

Is this going to be an all weekend thing? I just brought some new equipment and really want to try my investments
  14. shadowknight95

This is absolutely ****** and unacceptable.
  15. Stiffles

Finally on to it .. hope it's a quick fix ;)
  16. PresidentFreeman

Wait what? You're on the server or the devs are onto fixing it?
  17. Caydn

The server is working again but its Hossin and has been nearly all ghost capped by some TR guy , perhaps next time reset the map as well , half my mates said it wesnt worth logging in as its Hossin for a start let alone the fact most the continent is ghost capped
  18. chevyowner

Blame the PS4 port. It would not surprise me if they are trying to kill the PC version so it can be a PS4 exclusive.....