Heavy Assault is detrimental to the new player experience

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fleech, Mar 24, 2015.

1. DxAdder

Ok Lets say you nerf the shield, what do HA's get to compensate them ?

Also lets look at the reality of base assaults with out HA and there shields, there is no reason I should walk into a hail of gunfire
    at that point, any one but an infiltrator is just as good let them trash there k/d and Ill follow behind them.

I don't understand why anyone thinks 1 vs 1 with an HA it should be a fair fight, HA's are a one trick pony come prepaid to deal with
    an HA or don't engage them.
  2. Quikloc007

I was new about a year ago and I played every class. I still do infact. I think maybe some people can only play one class because they are very limited in there thinking and skill level. Most people naturally want to explore a big game like PS 2. Others, well I guess leave...and then come back to tell everyone how mean and horrible the HA class is.
    • Up x 1
  3. wrenched

It would be interesting as Max to have the on demand/toggle sprint function like HA shield.

Is the NC aegis shield a toggle or is it use until deplete and then wait for recharge?