VS tk rage....wtf

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by entity009, Mar 25, 2015.

1. entity009

Ive played NC since launch and Ive always tried to be super careful of friendly fire. On occasion I wing a teamate for that last hit or accidentally run over someone with a vehicle.....the **** is just unavoidable. All the time I played with nc I would send tells or say im sorry and we would usually end up joking about it or whatever, no big deal its ps2 was normally how it went down.

Just recently I started a VS character to see their side of the game. Holy crap, no matter how accidental or how quickly I apolgize I am met with rage spam and retalitory tks. Example: a flash bang goes off and im 70% blind. Expecting a charge from the enemy (u know what u do after u thow a flashbang) I drew up and fired a shot which happened to headshot a teamate for his last 40% health. I immediately sent a tell saying I was sorry anx was met with such wanton furry that he even sugested I blow my brains out in real life. I had to ignore the guy...

Whats the deal VS? Why have I found more ragers on your side in a month than I found in years of NC play?
  2. Czarinov

it's not a faction trait. Such behavior is in every faction. More like that times have changed.
  3. IberianHusky

TKing is a way of life on NC. VS ain't used to it.
    • Up x 5
  4. ReconTeemo

Don't feed, because
    [IMG]
  5. entity009

I just dont get it. I enjoy the VS faction but the players are such dickbags I am about to say **** it and go back to playing only nc.

And Recon I am asking a legit question not trolling. I resent you flaming my thread with your humorous comment.
  6. gigastar

Youll find players like this on all factions of all servers.

But some servers have it worse than others. Try a different server.
  7. Ballto21

we have too many MLG wannabepros who care too much about their stats
    • Up x 5
  8. 0fly0

It sure fell like a trap, who shot in a room with ally when being blind...
  9. MonnyMoony

I suspect it's more a server trait than a faction one. Which server are you playing on.
  10. entity009

Emerald. I have played NC for years and still do. I play NC with my buds and VS with my girlfiend. I have never experienced anything like this from NC players.

And to claify I said I was partially blind. I thought the guy was the flashbang thrower comming to murder me and I only hit him one time...unluckily in the head when his shields were down and half his hp already gone. I then immediately said i was sorry via typed tell. I dont know how much more honest a mistake a tk can be.
  11. Czarinov

You should just not care about this and play. And maybe not shoot teammates... :D
  12. entity009

Its impossible not to tk every now and then.....thats the point. I care about being a team player and maintaing good relations with my teamates.
    Czarinov,
    2 of your last 20 kills on your VS toon were tks...planetside players.
  13. HappyStuffin

Yes yes! I can totally empathize with the the OP.

It's crazy how mad some people get by accidental TK's. Sometimes it's misidentification, sometimes it isn't even our fault. Yet the misguided revenge kills happen anyway. People need to chill out.
  14. DramaticExit

Well... Hmm. I'm not entirely sure what to say about this combination of words.

Anyway. yes, some people are very angry when they get tk'd, even if it's done by accident and the person apologises. No real difference between factions on this. The only time a tk really annoys me is if it's been happening a lot that session, it was clearly deliberate, or if it was done by someone who should clearly know better - and they don't apologise.
    • Up x 1
  15. The Rogue Wolf

A few days ago, I was shelling a distant Sunderer with my AP Lightning when one of my shots somehow managed to TK two teammates that I couldn't even see.

The Sunderer had not exploded.

:confused:
  16. Ballto21

infiltrators hide under sundies, Like cats.
  17. MahouFairy

Hahaha girlfiend! xD I hope she isn't in the forums looking at this!
  18. FnkyTwn

I fixed that for you, and I think I see the problem.