are we getting invaded by the Chinese ?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by breeje, Mar 20, 2015.

1. breeje

what the fu*k is going on
    the entire infiltrator section is full off Chinese crap
    MOD please clean this up
    • Up x 2
  2. Iridar51

It's Korean. I don't think reporting those posts work, but you can report your own post and let moderators know that there's a problem here. That's what I do.

E.g. "Reporting my own post to let you know Infiltrator section is flooded with Korean threads."
  3. sIcGER

translator: 'ध sake hyugetel ᘛ69OP9.COMᘚ 69 Opie Pyeongtaek hyugetel Hongdae hyugetel Hwagok hyugetel'

so - hyugetel, especially pyeongtaek, hongdae and hwagok hyugetel are op! thats a very important info he couldnt post often enough :p

seriously - wouldnt be a bad idea to limit thread creation to one thread every 10 minutes or so
  4. breeje

looks like it cleaned up pretty fast thx
    to Iridar51, thx but to me in the west it's You Say 'Tomato', I say 'Tomato'
    • Up x 1
  5. RadarX

Thanks for your patience on this guys. We made some changes to our other forums which made it much harder for them to spam and it's apparently kind of angered them.

These changes are coming to the PS2 forum pretty quickly so it shouldn't be too much longer.
    • Up x 9
  6. Scr1nRusher

Radar pls.

Take a look at the infiltrator section.
  7. Flamberge

Ikr. This is getting annoying.

It's even worse because I am unable to report posts at all...
  8. CuteBeaver

Lol <3 they are back :p

[IMG]

They brought lots of spam for everyone! Yummy!
  9. Jawarisin

In force, and stronger than ever!
  10. CuteBeaver

[IMG]
  11. Jawarisin

[IMG]
  12. MarkAntony

oh god why is this still happening?
  13. Voross

They...infiltrated us.:eek:
  14. RadarX

It's unconventional and I apologize because we are close to a solution but I'm going to turn off posting to these forums (infiltrator) until tomorrow. Once again appreciate your patience.
    • Up x 6
  15. Flamberge

Okay, this is happening now over in the Engineer section.

Also, I am unable to report any of the threads. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  16. MrJengles

Yeah I was just thinking that.

Plus, you could even ask for Captchas if they post more than a couple threads per hour.

Yes, can't report.
  17. Flamberge

This is now happening in the Player Support section, as well as in the Engineer section.
    Someone told me a trick to make it work. Right click on "Report" and click open in new tab. Works for me.
    • Up x 1
  18. The Hat

Hey RadarX, slightly off topic but there is a prolific hacker on VS Miller spoiling it for everyone, i have video footage of him killing all TR in our spawn room..

Also, GL with all this spam from these people
  19. MarkAntony

It's happening again :(
  20. tf2hero