VSBS - Balance Adjustments

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Thomas "PS2" Edison, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Thomas "PS2" Edison

I play all the time, yet rarely read the patch notes.
    Recently the on Vanu have been winning almost every alert, back to back it seems.
    Tonight I learned why...

Incredible.

Vortex VM21 -
    Charge level 3
    •Max damage increased from 282 to 300
  2. Thomas "PS2" Edison

3. 00000000000000000000

*gasp* an 18 damage increase. THOSE MONSTERS
    • Up x 3
  4. 0fly0

YEAHHHH we are so going to **** those shielded vanguard now!

Oh wait i doing it just fine with my comet :rolleyes:
  5. Liewec123

ZoE was nerfed pretty heavy with that patch (and it was already pretty crap)

so i'm really hoping this is a troll post lol.
  6. strid3r478

7. Onhil

OMG VS have been winning alerts by not using something that was nerfed again. Wow....
  8. HadesR

There ya go ..

It's less to do with VS weapons and more to do with them zerging 90% of bases with HA and MAX's :p ..

Solution: Fight the TR on Connery .. They are much more fun to fight against as they are less inclined to just Kitchen Sink every base ..
    • Up x 2
  9. Thomas "PS2" Edison

Apart from range, every Vanu number was widened or grew outright.

My favorite part has to be the sundy deploy tweek.
    It only took them, what? Two years to make the stealth ability what it should've been from the very beginning?
    • Up x 1
  10. Thomas "PS2" Edison

Do the math, ALL, of the ******* math.
  11. The Rogue Wolf

Was it really necessary for you to copy-paste the entirety of the patch notes to point out one item?
  12. asmodraxus

You do realize that those damage increases are when ZoE is active and equate to 1 less bullet within 10m, on a weapon system that has 2 guns.

VS have all ready pointed out how useful and great these increases are and how much we will run ZoE now, just not in a positive manner as the 30% armor debuff still exists with no meaningful changes to the abilities TTK other stuff.
  13. Thomas "PS2" Edison

Yes... it was an example. It's just one more over extension after another. The majority of max suit combat isn't long range, but on a flag. Cross check the patch date with alert wins, see for yourself.
    Done repeating myself.
  14. Riku

There's something they say about correlation and causation...
    If anything you could make an argument by laying out how the relevant stats of ZOE maxes changed after the patch. But that wouldnt fit your biased agenda now would it.
  15. Mythologicus

Yeah, never mind the fact that VS have 37% population during alerts, and 40% server population. That doesn't have anything to do with it at all. Nope.

ZOE is still very meh, by the way.
  16. FateJH

Just go fight the TR/NC (depending on your affiliation) and have fun.