Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. swr360

When logged into Koltyr as TR all map shown as VS including all three warp stations and when killed could not redeploy anywhere so had to log out and back and even then only re-spawned at last place killed. However if immediately log out and change character to VS then when log back in map shows three different faction own warps. Could not screen capture. Did this exercise several times in succession and happened every time.
  2. dogpuppy1999

i did'nt get a helmet after i completed the requirements
  3. ConfirmedKills

Bug
    • Low vehicle health alarm likes to stay on, even after repair.
    New changes to flight controls
    • The yawn speed being bound to the joystick sensitivity, as it is on the test server, is fine for a keyboard/mouse pilot but not useful for a joystick pilot. Most people who try to fly with a joystick can attest to the fact that max joystick sensitivity is not a viable way to fly. Now if they can not utilize the new increased rate of the yawn because they are not using max joystick sensitivity, joystick flying is still useless.
    • Yawn speed control should have it's own slider separate from joystick sensitivity.
    Sadly I got rid of my joystick last week because this game does not support it properly and then SOE comes out with a "joystick" update. Naturally I can not test things out with a joystick but I suppose I might buy another one and test it again after this patch.

New Fixes

• Cockpit look no longer reverts flying inversion back to non-inverted flying controls which is VERY nice! Thank you for fixing that! It made turning your head in the cockpit while flying useless if you used inverted flying controls.
    • However it still reverts the flying sensitivity back to 0 when you turn your head in the cockpit. Would be nice to see that fixed.
  4. SLK18

When creating a new character on NC it transports you to the tutorial continent and your own faction owns all the territory.
  5. JoshyGERforum

I cant use A&D buttons while i fly , doesnt matter which airplane.I also reseted everything but i still cant use A&D buttons.
    Greetings Joshy.
  6. AISkander

In the new continent for lowies warpgate there is a little bug when you go downstares that you got stuck in walls without the opportunity to get out
  7. Julienj77

I are had only a single bug during my test, that of the alarm which rings after the credit note to repair, without that the rest my seemed correct.
  8. Titanitus

OK. My first post here :)

I created a NC personal. After creation I was on Koltyr which was all NC owned. On minimap my position was not showed by the orange triangle. But the map moved as I moved.

After relogon (turned the game off then run again)

Back at Koltyr, now all three factions were there. Also the red rectangle was back.
    Found a bug, when my reaver got damage and low shield alarm came up. After the repair the alarm was still ringing.

Also there is displacement of "out of map" warning. I was back on normal territory while the warning was still there for a while.
  9. Rianko

After about 40 min of Reaver flight:
    I confirm the "ringing after full repair" bug

I've faced two other bugs:
    1. arrived on the upper limit of the sky if I active my afterburner they do not stop makes you scrape on the sky until they are empty , even if I've released the afterburner key after 1 sec that was started and even trying to control the Reaver with the other commands

2. after a passage in a prohibited area and subsequently trying to enter my faction warpgate I'm not able to pass the spheric shield, I continue to scrape the shield surface without being able to pass through
  10. Orakel

Where is my helmet ??^^ BR 5+ on Koltyr and flying for 30 minutes ...but still no helmet :(
  11. ConfirmedKills

You can. You just need to turn your joystick sensitivity to max. They have increased yawn (A&D) speed but they have bound the sensitivity to Joystick sensitivity.
  12. legulu

I found a bug in Koltyr. At the Northern Warpgate it is possible to go/glitch through several walls at the staricase down to the 2 Class Terminals
  13. TRooper2013

As others have noted, aircraft warning does not fully cancelled when repaired (noted on Mosquito, Lib and Val). The map ID arrow was periodically replaced with a small grey dot, which was not easy to work with. Controls seemed sluggish, especially felt this when trying to turn at speed. Ironically the Val seemed better - but this could just be because it is slower so was less nonced than the Mosquito.

Biggest bug, the lame slackers flying about inside the warpgate team-killing until they qualify for a test helmet. Be better not to have the helmet if these are drawn in as they just get in the way.
  14. LogicDaemon

also, staircase is transparent when looking on it standing below it.
  15. PS_enjoy

Experienced Sound bugs in ESF. One was mentioned before, Critical damage alarm did not stop, even after repairing and exiting and getting back in. Also, had Lock on sound stick aswell. I was locked on, landed and exited the ESF. I did repairs and got back in, only to have the lock on sound not going away, and I was not being targeted.
  16. Summerberry

Collision bug for air crafts. Galaxy and Scythe crash head on, POOF!! No damage! And i'm sure lots of peeps mentioned weapon animation bug.( 1st person & 3rd person)
  17. Hundenjammer

No helmet as of yet, do I need to do something to claim it?
  18. Elaesmera

On Koltyr when my reaver run out of ammo I couldn't recharge it i tried to use all the recharge stations at the Warpgate but it didn't worked eventually i died when i tried to use outside platforms. But at my second reaver i still couldn't recharge the ammo at the Warpgate.
  19. JWhatever

Bug: Scythe lost its afterburner.
    How to:
    1) Pull a Scythe and land it somewhere.
    2) Pull a Sunderer and park it. (I deployed it, don't know if it's necessary)
    3) Get into your Scythe.

Scythe doesn't have afterburner anymore. The afterburner bar from the HUD is also gone in both 3rd person and cockpit view.
    Tested this with both stock Scythe and stock Sunderer. Also happened to a certed Scythe, can't remember what I had equipped though.

-J
  20. SportFrog

-There were many times when I would be in a vehicle and the triangle on the map(the one that indicates my location) would not show up.

-If my vehicle was heavily damaged and started beeping, even after I fully repaired my vehicle, the beeping would continue and never stop.

-Repair guns would turn green a lot.

-The Blackhand would disappear but one could still see the attachments.

-The outside of the harasser wheels wouldn't move with the rest of the wheel.

-When TR locked down Koltyr, Vanu and NC could still spawn.

-I saw some people going through and shooting through walls. I'm not sure if that's a bug or people hacking.

-I saw one enemy lightning drive over 5 tank mines (which exploded right under him), and he didn't die. I then shot him in the back 3 times with an AP round and he still didn't die. Once again, I'm not sure if that's a bug or people hacking.