Station Cash not showing up after PaySafeCard purchase

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by mcgloud, Mar 9, 2015.

1. mcgloud

Dear support,

I bought 2 €10 PaySafeCards and added them to my PaySafe account so I could buy station cash.

So I logged in on the Ps2 website and followed the normal procedure (add funds > paysafe). I logged into my PaySafe account and bought 2000 station cash for €18,-. Got a mail from Paysafe which told me the purchase was succesfull.

However, my station cash wallet is empty.

I already opened up a support ticket, but I really want this problem to be resolved ASAP.

I hope someone can help me.

Regards,

mcgloud
  2. MuldoonX9 Developer

Support tickets are the fastest way to get the problem resolved. But I would double check that the Station Cash still isn't there. Usually it is instantly there, but sometimes it might be delayed by an hour or two. Also, I'd double check that you don't have more than one account and didn't redeem it to that one instead of the one you were expecting.
  3. mcgloud

Still no luck. And I only have 1 account.

When can I expect a reply from SOE on my support ticket?
  4. mcgloud

Bump

This kind of customer service is unacceptable.
  5. maxwell smart

did u get ur sc yet?
    how long did it take?
    i kinda have the same problem here and
    reading this is not making me feel any better... lol
  6. pursony

I bought a small ammount of station cash last week and got it directly after my purchase.
    Now i got the same annoying problem as mcloud.
    Bought station cash with a paysafecard this friday and still did not recieve my station cash.hope i'm getting a reply and my station cash on monday.
  7. BXAlbatross

Avoid everything but credit/debit transactions. Their commerce server doesn't handle any other requests well. I used the steam wallet once, and it took two weeks of talking with support to get my money. They were kind enough to double what I paid because of the huge wait, though.
  8. pursony

I only use paysafecards for this kind of games because its fast and easy to use.
    I dont get why my 500sc was instand and the 2500 purchase is taking ages? After i made my forum post i saw a couple of other people with the same problem as me,why can't they look further into this to try anf fix it instead of letting people wait 2 weeks in order to get the items they paid for?
    What kind of customer service is this?
  9. BXAlbatross

Again, it's a problem with their commerce server. Yes, it takes them a long time to address your issue, but you might profit from it in the long run. They're working on it, just be patient. I know it doesn't feel like it.