Hacking problem is getting worse

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ronjahn, Mar 4, 2015.

1. mondorian69

I swear to God that most people on the Red Team uses cheats or hacks. Most of all my kills are from killing people on the purple team which I have no problems. They make good adversaries. But a huge chunk of my deaths are from the Red Team. I have been killed through barriers, rocks, I would enter a room completely out of arms way and still be killed by someone from the red team. It's getting to the point where I say screw this and not play this game anymore. I love the game very much but I take this anymore. SOE needs to do something about the red team. It's impossible to kill anyone from that side. Last night I made a direct hit on a red team engineer and didn't even faze him he shoots me one time and I'm dead.
  2. Kronias

Welp that same thing happens to me quite a bit, from NC and VS. Various reasons can explain such things. It's not always hacks.
  3. breeje

what i have seen the last days
    - wallhackers
    - no recoil
    - some guy walking past my auto turret like he was not there
    - aim bots
    - and so on
    daybreak need to do something about this soon, or all what will be left in PS 2 are hackers
    and it are not only low BR, i have seen BR 100 with hacks also
  4. Technologist

I haven't seen a single hacker in a year and then this merger and massive layoff rolls in. Then a wave of new much more advanced hacks suddenly surface???

You're going to find that much of this wave of hackers are the result of loads of insider game knowledge being spilled out by disgruntled ex SOE employees.
  5. CriticalThinker

the only cheat detection this game has is dll injection and maybe the gms will review your stats (lolwutajokerite?)

yet people believe that this is a clean game.

haha give me a break, most of the top tier players use at least esp, if not a recoil reduction/lagswitch/aimassist.

come on guys... you think these recent hackers are bad, maybe theyll actually get vac implemented and we'll see a lot of "top" players vanish. ;)
  6. MajiinBuu

I encountered a BR80+ TR guy hacking/exploiting a few weeks ago. At first I thought he unknowingly had the invisibility bug, but turning off the HUD in the death screen allowed me to see him walking around inside a wall...
    "Cheater" is too broad a term
  7. Liewec123

smedley decided it would be fun to taunt them on his twitter so this is probably just bratty little hacker kids trying to get back at him.
    you improve the anti-hack systems, you ban hackers, you don't go and bait them on to try and hack us again.
  8. Turiel =RL=

TR benefits most from CoF/RoF-hacks.
  9. CriticalThinker

YEAH GUYS. THESE HACKERS ARE JUST GOOD PLAYERS + LAG. BURY YOUR HEADS DEEPER INTO THE SAND.
  10. CriticalThinker

LOLOL so INCREDIBLY TALENTED that ps2's cheat detection involves nothing more than checking for dll injection and gms reviewing stats.

note that you can have 50% hsr, 11 infantry kdr, and auraxium weapons in 6 hours and you will not be banned so if you hack make sure you keep your numbers below that threshhold. ;)
  11. Taemien

What can they do about it? They laid off half their developers across all their projects. And judging by the Customer Service policy changes in EQ and EQ2, they laid off half the Game Masters as well. This means not only slower updates. But also much slower responses to hackers and other glitches in the game.

You all have a choice in front of you. If this is alright, keep playing. If not.. then take off.

After about 6 years of being all-access, I canceled my membership. Its got a few months to run out, but I will be letting it run out unless I see some way favorable changes across all their games. This decision goes well beyond what they've done in just Planetside.
  12. Iridar51

There are very few actual hackers in PlanetSide 2, though lately I have been encountering them more. I mean blatant hackers, that sit behind walls and shoot everyone while being unreachable, and warp around and knife everyone.

But you have to remember that not every questionable death can be attributed to hacks, and 99% hackusations are just that.
    For example, here I thought I got shot through wall, and I was ready to call "hacks!", but upon closer inspection it turned out he was just standing on the doorway:
    • Up x 1
  13. Unsp0kn

And everyone on the red team think blue and purple cheat, everyone on purple think red and blue cheat, blah blah blah. The chances of you running into a legit "hacker" are pretty slim, most of what you are experiencing is likely connection issues or you just were out-skilled, imagine that. Impossible to kill TR, don't make me LOL. Switch to TR and you'll still get whipped just the same by NC and VS.
  14. breeje

i already canceled my membership a month ago and will become a member again when i feel the game is getting better in all aspects
    if the game keeps like this then i will download a hack for myself or leave the game, hoping i will never have to do so
    • Up x 1
  15. Jake the Dog

Yeah it was a dude called bigfatloser I was there and he needs to be banned if he's not already
  16. CriticalThinker

IT'S ONLY TWO GUYS!

WE'VE GOT HOMELAND SECURITY ON THE CASE!
  17. Improvisus

Yes, ex-SOE employees dumping info. Sony had that same issue previously.

Any time someone does some sort of hack, that involves textures, models, etc. My graphics go whack. Rendering is impacted and my FPS gets jumpy and if I wait I'll see someone run through a wall or raise up from the ground, etc.
  18. H4YW1R3

First of all, call them by their proper titles, Script Kiddies. Calling them hackers implies they have some sort of skill. The script kiddie's only skill is the ability to type the 16 digits of their mommy's credit card into the proper field of a subscription based hack website.

Second, this is P2. Script kiddies don't get banned as long as they're throwing money at the game. Despite countless reports, the same script kiddies have been playing for years on the same accounts.
    • Up x 1
  19. DxAdder

The hacker I saw last week was able to OHK everyone regardless of where they were.

First he 1 Shotted my MAX with a CARV, then killed me 4 more times in the spawn room all OHK's no head shots.

God mode is on the loose and no one is doing anything about it.
  20. FlR3

Something is being done, the paying members are leaving one by one.