[BUG] Stored Implant Energy Disappeared.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Valok, Feb 25, 2015.

1. andy_m

Same here... I've just logged on to play and when I went to check on my implants, to see if I could do any "crafting," I noticed my charger level was exactly 1800. Yesterday it was maxed out at around 98~99k
  2. RadarX

We have the data on exactly where everyone was before the downtime yesterday. Granting that back will require another downtime so it may not be this week but that amount will be added back to your current amount.
    • Up x 3
  3. andy_m

Okay, thanks.

Do we carry on as normal in the meantime? That is, using our chargers to replenish our energy levels?
  4. RadarX

A fix for the bug was pushed out yesterday and shouldn't affect anyone going forward.
  5. iccle

Yes I have this also, not sure whether the energy has actually gone or if it is just a messed up display of the energy level
  6. \m/SLAYER\m/

7. andy_m

Hi,

My original Implant Charger level still has not been restored to its original level. You post above suggests that this was fixed but this is not the case.

I have also logged a ticket.

regards

andy
  8. Sierra331

I had over 90k + Energy and it still hasn't been refunded for me. This was before the GODSAW was buffed and at least two or three patches before the GODSAW was buffed again on the 4th.
  9. Valok

Still waiting for that refund.
  10. maxkeiser

Yep, this still hadn't been fixed as of last night. I'm missing around 95000 energy.
  11. axiom537

I had a similar issue yesterday. I created an Ultra Charger, then went to apply it, it disappeared and nothing happened.
  12. andy_m

I have had a response from my support ticket:-

13. Arnom

Still waiting for an ETA at least. I'm usually very patient but the silence on when they at least estimate the refund to happen is really aggravating me.

Silence is bad, Daybreak. Come on now.
  14. andy_m

I can only assume that this has affected very few people. Perhaps those who keep their charger levels high. Peeps who only add to their charger level as and when they need to were perhaps not affected by this problem.

I am a little bit disappointed that the dev who responded here has since ignored both my recent reply to him and a tweet I sent...
  15. Auzor

Ah, but what about the chargers used in the mean time?
    Because this sounds a lot to me like people will get set back to the pre-update level of energy, but without taking into account ultra-chargers etc that have been used by people noticing they were low on energy.
  16. Amnoon

I hope that the ultra-chargers that i used to restore my energy level back to normal just to lose all of the energy again after a log out (back to 1800) will be refound
  17. NinjaKirby

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think I've received my Implant Energy back either. I remember using about 20-25 chargers before this glitch dumping them for reserves, and I seldom utilise Implants yet I also got stuck with 1800 when it all went **** up. Not seen it revert back since.

Wow... this sounds like a statement of closure to the issue. I hope I'm interpreting this wrong, because this sounds like a cruel way to get people investing £££ for Chargers.

I welcome to be proven wrong, I really want to be proven wrong.
  18. Valok

Said fix "fixed" the reset bug. Players that logged from that point on (for the first time after the patch) would not have their stored energy reseted like the rest of us. Up until this point as far as we known there has not been any attempt to refund the players affected however.

EDIT: It seems that there has been a refund, although not all my characters received.
  19. Korban

Have you guys checked on how many "extra" normal chargers were given to you after the fix? I was given about 90 or so.
  20. Valok

My main has indeed received over ~90. My VS and TR character however have not (And I had 99k E with each). Guess it is time for a ticket.