35% exp boost for 3 months instead of 50%?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xanek, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Xanek

I am confused, I bought a 3 month membership and in-game and on the site it shows 50% exp boost on every tier of membership but I am receiving 35% exp boost, did they not change the old percentages for boost, as I remember before that it use to start below 50%.

So just wondering, is this information false and have I been "cheated" out of benefits because of improper information?
  2. MuldoonX9 Developer

If you press alt, you can unlock the mouse and hover over the XP value on the minimap and see the breakdown of XP bonuses. These numbers are the source of truth for the XP bonuses you earn.
    [IMG]

The tab screen currently has an error with the text and will hopefully be fixed soon.
  3. Xanek

Then when you press tab, it should say 50% exp gain instead of 35%
  4. Kediec

What is your "Membership Level" at ingame ? ie copper etc.
    The membership XP bonus was on a sliding scale dependant on that membership lvl, with Auraxium lvl being the 50% bonus.

I don't know if that was changed at all as i took some time out from playing and have only recently returned but it could be the reason why your only seeing a 35% bonus.
  5. Xanek

Silver, though it says 50% experience per membership level, though checking it in-game via what MuldoonX9 says, it is showing up as 50%, though holding tab and checking active benefits shows 35%
  6. MuldoonX9 Developer

Yes, there is an error with that. It's just text, and doesn't grab the correct number like that XP breakdown. It should be fixed with an upcoming patch.
  7. Xanek

8. chipFive

If you want to confirm what your actual effective xp bonus is, get a kill in game and see how much XP you get. A kill nets 100xp with no bonuses.
  9. Umar

Please introduce server transfer tokens ASAP. My main character is on Briggs and I have shifted on the other side of the world and it is unplayable (Europes' servers are closest to me now). I am helpless!!! Maybe set the limit to one token per account per month (or something along those lines) if you guys fear that this might create imbalance.