It's simply amazing.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Andy04, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Andy04

Sorry I'd rather play candy jewelled these days.... The game sucks lol
    • Up x 1
  2. Andy04

As much a
    As much as this is true.... It's sad at the same time.
  3. Wafflepancake

Slight volume warning
  4. dngray

I have watched PS2 on twitch on my galaxy s5 a few times while laying in bed and I was like "DAMN I need to get into Auraxis and fight". So you see, the reason why people don't watch PS2 on twitch is because they are playing the game instead. :)
    • Up x 2
  5. Meeka

Or maybe we like to stream because we like to make fun of our game play and have a fun time talking to the people watching!

PS2 can be really funny when you have a peanut gallery sitting on the sidelines giving you commentary. :D
  6. Andy04

Lol yeah then you logg in and logg out 20 mins later fed up re deploying everywhere lol
  7. dngray

Honestly, I find PS2 most fun when you pick a good battle and you stick with it for the entire game session. As long as you are not getting complete Zerged or on the side of a Zerg force.
    • Up x 2
  8. Andy04

This is true it has it's moments but to be honest those moments never last lol
    • Up x 1
  9. dngray

Gotta' pick your battle wisely. But yeah it doesn't always happen, I agree. Emerald is a good server though. Do you play on Emerald?
  10. andy_m

It's a shame that people who no longer like or even play Planetside 2 have to come here to spout their drivel
    • Up x 3
  11. stalkish

A shame, or sad and pathetic, i tend to lean to the latter.
    • Up x 1
  12. Pirbi

Spoken like someone who's never grown beans.
  13. Lemposs

I am amazed that people think a games popularity or quality is strictly tied with Twitch views. All I can really say to that, is take a look at the most played games on steam, and then go and see where they are located in Twitch viewer numbers.

Hint: only three of the top ten games being played, has notable viewers (above 500 in total).
  14. Pirbi

Nobody wants to watch a video game. They want to play it.
  15. Meeka

I own Farming Simulator, it's awesome!

Don't dis the Farm.
  16. Andy04

I never Dissed the farm at all, Was just pointing out that a so called massive multiplayer like planetside is not holding the attention of any streamers or viewers at all and it is Boring and stale.
  17. Klypto

The games isn't as fun to watch.
  18. Jake the Dog

Am I the only person who likes to break the farms then and send them crawling back to the warpgate?
    Air gank squad and how to counter:
    2-3 Skyguards maybe 1 if they ignore you long enough. This will either cause a bunch of them to die or they will flee. On connery we have a dude named Don Alfrago on the VS, he likes to do air gank squads. One thing you have to know about those kind of squads they tend to straight up suck balls and make up for it in numbers. Most people start running once they start taking fire ie: I scared off 6 scythes chasing a friendly mossie in my tank with a walker from 400m+

If they're a good group of guys still skyguards will scare them off very easily you may not kill them but they won't be able to operate in your area of operations until you die.

Tank farmers:
    Pull a tank and start picking them off at distance generally they're low BR and stay in close to the base. Better tankers know not to do that and just go a hill over (and in my case) deploy and kill all their toys. Pull air as well, hornets are currently the bane of my existance, (unless I pull a walker) and if executed properly will kill the best tankers np.

This is a teamwork based game, while certain aspects of the game allow for individuals to excel, if you throw a few people at your problem, albeit smartly, you can overcome any zerg/farm.
  19. Andy04

I play on Miller mostly but I do have a char on emerald but the ping is not good at all :) , the times I do get on I play with my outfit we find some good fights now and again but they get swamped or dies out in an instant it get very tedious and people end up logging out.
  20. Klypto

If they didn't that means they believe the game just sucks and lacks potential with no way to improve.