Are there new hacks out or H1Z1 ones being used here ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BorgUK1of9, Mar 1, 2015.

1. BorgUK1of9

2003 Vet from PS1 so you dont have to tell me about having to put up with hackers on Planetside and while I accept that the game will always have cheaters (even idiots that pay for hacks), today has been bad.

I have been getting head shot on my cloaker crawling around cloaked inside and outside by BR0 and BR2 characters, one of the outfit guys said that H1Z1 runs on the same engine and that the kiddy winkles are over here testing out there hacks on PS2 ?

Anyway, PS1 died due to SOE (Daybreak) now not dealing with the hackers, I hope now they have been bought out and the staff has been reduced this isnt going to be par for the norm.
    • Up x 1
  2. CriticalThinker

They're "old" hacks for PS2 that people have used for ages. They work for H1ZA because they were never actually fixed and the games share the same engine.

So you have some H1Z1 players using them indiscreetly on PS2 lately, the same way they used them indiscreetly on H1Z1, as opposed to the people who have been using them discreetly. So it's really nothing new.
  3. ronjahn

Seems that there has been a resurgence of hackers lately, and your probably right that it is tied to H1z1 as well as increased interest caused by the upcoming PS4 release.

I haven't seen the blatant aimbotters and only can guess about ESP since a lot of people prefire and such anyway, but I have undoubtably seen many people using lag toggles, warping, no collision, and speed boost hacks over the past few weeks. Pretty sad because I felt they had the hacking situation under pretty good control, and for a year+ I hadn't accused anyone of hacking. Now who knows? I killed a guy obviously speed hacking in a harasser the other day and he was BR98. Guess he just doesn't care what happens to his account or doesn't think SOE will catch him.
    • Up x 1
  4. Tbone

There will always be losers(players who are too imbecile to play a game without hax). No matter if they are using old or new ones.
  5. PrimePriest

Well recently I saw a few BR100 Magrider drivers that literally "Magburned" sideways. Way faster jump than normal strafing. The thing is in current state of game I can't tell what it is anymore. Is it hack? Is it lag? Is it abuse of some broken game mechanics? (there are plenty of abusable holes in game mechanics...and new ones can come with every patch).
    It's kinda sad when you can't tell hacks from badly running game.
  6. Wafflepancake

i wish I could hack a graphics and lighting engine to make me look better :(
  7. tf2hero

and those same asshats are still at it on ps1
    • Up x 1
  8. Sneakles

Yeah there are more hackers atm, but the game is rather wonky aswell. I had a HA pop right near me and hence kiled me. I accused him for speed or wall hacking he then posted a vid on youtube showing me he didnt. But on my screen it sure looked like it. ON his screen it looked like I never really looked in his direction which I did. And my movement also looked funny like using a controller ps3 or something slow :)

All the devs have to do is change the exe coding more and there will be less cheaters.
  9. 0fly0

Exact same problem on cobalt this morning with an infiltrator br 17 able to see cloaker at 300 meters.
  10. Drasilov

Same here - reported the cheater. Killed me three times from well over 50m deep cloaked and also Q spotted me without me uncloaking.

Was about two days or so ago.

I'm being seen in deep cloak by normal players all the time. But at a range where you could maybe expect it but at long range no chance.

Has there been a nerf to stealth at all? I'm being seen instantly in stalker cloak if anyone is within 2 or 3 m of me. When I first used it I could be sat in the middle of a room and nobody could see me. Now I get shot straight away.