3 Golden SMGs + 1,000SC + 7day XP Boost + 3day XP Boost = $7.50

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FnkyTwn, Jan 12, 2015.

1. The Rogue Wolf

...well whaddya freakin' know. It worked! I had to put in my phone number as well (I think there's just some hiccup between the site and Paypal) but I had the codes pretty much the instant I hung up. This would've been worth it for the 1k SC alone, I think.
  2. TyranEndlos

I can confirm that it worked for me as well. Great find here!
  3. Magma52

From UK here. Got mine through MMOGA for £5.90. It was 40p extra over GamesRocket.com, but I already have an account with MMOGA and I don't like to create too many accounts on different sites, what with all the site hacking that goes on. Not worth it to save 40p.

The code worked just fine. It's a pretty good deal when you consider that the official shop sells 1000 SC for £8.00. Plus, this an excuse now to go for Black Camo Directive reward.
  4. Ribero

Was this just not well advertised initially, advertised for a very limited time, or are there new players who just hadn't heard of it?

I was just genuinely surprised to see the amount of people who didn't know about this.
    • Up x 1
  5. sIcGER

if you have a paypal account, you could log in with that. no need to create a new account on gamesrocket. but whatever - its only 40p
    i am from germany (who would have thought :D ) and i never heard about that kit before. i once saw a different starter kit on amazon, containing the ns11-a, but since i already got the 'summerreward' ns11-p, i wasnt interested in that kit.
  6. MrDuch

ehh.....I just pre ordered Hardline digital deluxe so I need to pass...for now
  7. Ballto21

Do NOT buy from that gamerocket site. I paid for it VIA paypal and its asking for my phone number. It refuses to take it saying i am not in a valid area for it. No other means of verification are offered. Dont do it.
  8. GunFIEND

I paid for it days ago and I have not received it yet. They are ignoring my messages. I am going to dispute the charge. They will not steal from me.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!