[Suggestion] A small Lasher X2 buff ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MrDuch, Feb 25, 2015.

1. MrDuch

So, I've been faming certs like crazy, a full day of playing alerts with all the different squad boosts and a 50% one, finally I got 1k certs, so I've bought Lasher X2, all the reviews said ; a great weapon, but.....ehhhmm..
    I dont see why it is a good weapon, I mean it is in this weird place were one stat says ; "better take me at range", while other stat says, "no take me up close"
    I mean 333 rpm with just 100 m/s is a weird combo, 333 rpm makes it UP. up close while 100 m/s makes it kinda hard to use at range, so I thought medium rane would be good but there are many more weapons that are better, every AR, LMG and Battlerifle should outdamage the Lasher X2 in a normal firefight at medium range so that kinda goes out the window, and that AOE damage isnt something you can relay on.

so I suggest buffing rpm up so its around 400-500 rpm or just buff the muzzle velocity, because right now, I dont see any reason Lasher X2 is worth that 1,000 certs........
  2. _itg

The Lasher isn't intended to be a dueling weapon. Its purpose is suppression. The idea is to fire at a doorway or into a crowd and saturate the area with splash damage. That may or may not be attractive to you, but it's very unique, in any case.
  3. 0ccultist

Stop creating unnecessary Vanu (and other empires) buff threads. Despite the fact, that Vanu's arsenal could use some love, it will force people to cry bout everything Vanu has. The first priority of DBC should be fixing what is totally broken, bugs, performance etc.
  4. Pfundi

FTFY
  5. Prudentia

they just need to unnerf it again...
    remove bloom
    lower RPM back to 300
    move some of the direct damage back to the splash damage
    • Up x 1