question about golden gun

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mr.cuddlesworth, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Mr.cuddlesworth

so i was wondering (i want to purchase a golden gun all the exclusives) and was wondering what is the one from pax prime what gun does it give?
  2. St0mpy

isnt it a gold ES pistol? The starter packs give a gold smg but thats not the pax prime thing.
  3. Foxirus

Pax Prime gave the unlock code for all empires golden pistol under the account its redeemed on.

There was a European game disk that also included the code to get the Golden SMGs. Some of these cards can still be purchased on Ebay or amazon.
    • Up x 1
  4. Scorponok

yea ive had those ES pistols since launch of PS2, And they only give your empire pistol some gold plating looks.Other then that they are just like a regular empire start pistol, just that i feel they look better ;)
  5. Mr.cuddlesworth

so the code from the pax prime (2014 one) gives u the starter pistols but gold? right?
  6. Scorponok

if they gave those codes away there yea, I know they gave them away at sony live atleast...so i wouldnt be surprised if they did at pax as well.