PlanetSide 2 Coming to PS4 #MakeWarStories

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZgunz2013

Hey I have been waiting forever for a beta key. I signed up early december still nothin. If anyone has an extra key or buddy key to spare it would be much appreciated.

This game is one of the reasons I bought a ps4
  2. GreekPhalanx

here is my BETA CODE cause i am waiting for it in the EU and i can't use this one ...good luck have fun

CLOSED BETA CODE
    CMRN-NTNQ-Q9BM
  3. GreekPhalanx

and i see a second one so there you go
    CLOSED BETA CODE
    H6R8-RLNA-N49F
  4. Tylerso12

If anyone has a beta code that you dont want or if you have an extra, please send me a message of it. I'm pretty desperate right now.
  5. Lafladitu

CLOSED BETA CODE
    LRF6-E3NB-9FLN

guess i donate it to a lucky NA citizen as I can't use it. gotta wait for the EU code when they launch the new register site
  6. spikequebec

closed beta code on ps4 pls!!!!! :cool:
  7. jybgess

Can anyone PM me a beta code plz?
  8. Desann

Signed up months ago. Still no code.

Whatever. I am seriously...truly...and utterly losing faith, interest, and desire to play this game....

No real updates, lack of situational awareness when it comes to game news, and lack of overall strategy in this game are driving me away. I haven't logged in for weeks. Don't really see a reason to honestly.

This game is like a hot chick you see walking down the street. You imagine a future with her, but quickly realize it never really works out...

Visually appealing!

But seriously, I have been looking forward to trying this on PS4, as I am a PC and PS4 gamer...but no...
  9. SkyStryder

I find Planetside 2 must come on XONE. But Sony make it exclusive for PS4! So SOE please make it to come out for the XONE.
    I like Planetside 2 very much but I don't play it often because I have not a good PC but a XONE. So I am often playing on the XONE.
    When you bring it out for XONE I am sure that I will buy it!
    It's one of the best online shooter I ever saw!

So I hope every day that it comes out for XBOX ONE..... !
  10. DueProcess69

Does anybody have an extra beta key I could use, I really want to get one
  11. Loui2

Right? They should totally keep it gamepad only with no cross-plat so I can go ahead and use third party hardware to play with a M&KB anyways...
    Did not stop me in Killzone, BF4, Destiny, COD, Blacklight, and every other shooing game on the PS4 that only supports a gamepad.

Can't wait for it to be released on the PS4 so I can own with a M&KB that isn't officially supported in the game but don't worry, when I play on the PC ill actually use the gamepad though ;) .
  12. Rockit

A gift...

CLOSED BETA CODE
    FN3P-2ANE-FEQF

FORUM CODE
    GP74-R2PP-4ACK-NJ63-ADZA

Click the link here:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?forums/beta-announcements.91/ You’ll need to hit the sign up button in the upper right hand corner to create an account. Once you created an account, click “Enter Activation Code” under the welcome dropdown at s‌oe.c‌om. You will then be able to post in the above forums.
  13. Tylerso12

IF anyone has a code that they are willing to give, please pm me. :(
  14. Mech777

OK now i'm just pissed off a buddy who literally waited for the last minute to sign up for the ps4 beta has gotten his code now.... Still waiting for mine and I signed up AT LEAST a year ago. So I wanna know SOE am I on your **** list or something?
    • Up x 1
  15. DueProcess69

Wow that must suck sure hope you get a code, I'm still waiting for mine
  16. randomtree1

i live in UK, my ping on Miller EU is usually between 500ms and 2000ms ( yes 2 seconds!!!) but my ping on Emerald US or connery US is between 60ms and 150ms has been for over a month now. It is the same story for most people i know, are you ever planning on fixing this or should we all just switch to playing on US server. how is this even possible, it is almost like you guys don't care about EU at all
    • Up x 1
  17. NomaDz

Why not trace the servers to see where it is exactly? I used to do this alot and at times you can see which nodes are the problem cause it might not even be related directly to the server. Just saying but this needs to be fixed and the easiest way is to find where the problem arises.

The last time I traced EU gaming servers in another game, I found that they shut them off to shaft us and were tring to sell us over a U.S server as a EU Server - basically the EU server never existed....
  18. Umar

Please introduce server transfer tokens ASAP. My main character is on Briggs and I have shifted on the other side of the world and it is unplayable (Europes' servers are closest to me now). I am helpless!!! Maybe set the limit to one token per account per month (or something along those lines) if you guys fear that the s%^& might hit the fan.
    • Up x 1
  19. Ozanimation

If anyone has a code for PS4 beta that they are willing to give, please pm me ;)
    • Up x 1
  20. G-Skill92

I am also currently awaiting a beta code. Hope to find a clan/team also in the near future.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.