new rocket launcher?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Heyitsrobbie1984, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Pfundi

Only on NC, never saw one on TR or VS
  2. Liewec123

lol i was thinking that, get your face all chewed up by the ammo going around XD
  3. DxAdder

The PS1 version came with AP rounds with an optional Frag Loadout as well !
  4. Prudentia

dunno, that things stock actually looks ok
  5. Bhudda V1

hopefully it goes to light assaults in their tools slots with ha having access to them as well and maybe engies as well
  6. Pfundi

Like BR excluding the medic? Im fine with that. But when it really is usable for LA when it hits live server prepare for it to suck. Big time.
  7. Pokebreaker

This thing looks silly. The handguard is in a completely awkward location. If firing from the hip or shoulder, it would block proper forearm positioning, making the positioning of the hand on the pistol grip really awkward.

I'm no ballistics expert either, but does a muzzle brake on a rocket launcher make sense? Rocket Lauchers have open backs to allow the "rocket stuff" (phrasing) to escape, and not fling launcher out of the user's hands. Not really sure how a muzzle brake located forward of the rocket would help. For gas-propelled munitions it obviously makes sense, but not grasping the concept for rockets. Again, I am not claiming to know anything about rockets (just look at my Rocket Stuff statement) expert, so am open to learning about new concepts.

I know its a game, and it doesn't really matter. However, I'm the A-hole that corrects people when incorrectly referring to a Magazine or Drum (magazine), as a Clip. Not really sure why the FPS community has let the usage of "Clip" go on so long... Folks can tell you about recoil patterns, bloom, optics, movement speed, and shot groupings; but will still call their weapons' magazine or drum, a Clip...
    • Up x 1
  8. Pikachu

Vanu has plenty.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. Pfundi

Okay, point for you :p
    (What weapons are those? First looks like Flare but Im NC Main, so I dunno)
  10. Pikachu

No idea. Just googled vanu lmg ar.
  11. Bhudda V1

i wouldn't mind for it to suck big time it would give the la a little more to do even if it is firing spit balls at a tank screaming "HAY OVER HERE PLEASE SHOOT ME" even though every single other la would just pull out the c4 blow up the vehicle that way.
  12. Pfundi

I already shoot all tanks and mossie, jump around n stuff. You know, those two heavies have RL killing that tank and I can dodge everything. Most often (seriously, that mossie today was lolpodding me in midflight...) So when they look at me, heavy has more time to reload.
  13. MahouFairy

Are Strikers going to lose their worth in this game again?